• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share some SF History

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
As I recall, he claimed to have son in Iraq whom, he said, someone on SF (jinda?) emailed that he hoped got killed by an IED or something. Based on that he was going to go on Fox and denounce SF to the world. I happened to have, uh, connections at Fox and looked into this and no booker that I talked to had ever heard of him and all of them laughed at the mere thought that they might put him on the air.

Yes. His name was Who Me What. He used to have a blog on Windows/MSN. If you guys ever see Iammatt call me Kwilkerstein, that is b/c WMW called me that on his blog several times.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt

Litmus test:

Kent Wang is:
1. respected senior member, and purveyor of fine finery
2. that overposting n00b with the parasol

If you answered 1, you Weren't There For It Maaan

When did he stop being the king of the three-inch tie?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Yes. His name was Who Me What. He used to have a blog on Windows/MSN. If you guys ever see Iammatt call me Kwilkerstein, that is b/c WMW called me that on his blog several times.

How/why did you get on his blog?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^kwilk has people.
It is all part of brand development and capturing an ever-increasing share of the market. That and kwilk's Q score.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
^kwilk has people.
It is all part of brand development and capturing an ever-increasing share of the market. That and kwilk's Q score.

So this guy co-signed a loan for K?
biggrin.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just remembered the infamous kiton and hickey freeman dissection of '07. good times!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
As I recall, everyone who displeased him in any way ended up on the blog. All you had to do was post something like, "Gee that would be really mean if someone emailed him hoping his son gets killed but all we have to go on is his word." That's it, you were as bad Osama.

Or, even worse, if he attacked some poster unfairly and you said, "Wow, that's over the line," you were next.

And, of course, anyone who questioned whether there was a buyer willing to pay $10K for used boots was also The Enemy.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The blog was linked to his eBay account, right?

I remember there was so much text. It was way, way tl; I definitely did not r.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Ahhhhh I googled the situation and just realized why. I had read a blog post he made about Iammatt, I started a thread on AAAC about it, and Kabbaz banned He Who Shall Not Be Named from AAAC b/c of the blog post I quoted. That's why he was mad at me.

But I did google-fu on his personal blog, and it looks like it was deleted or lost or doesn't exist anymore.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Ahhhhh I googled the situation and just realized why. I had read a blog post he made about Iammatt, I started a thread on AAAC about it, and Kabbaz banned He Who Shall Not Be Named from AAAC b/c of the blog post I quoted. That's why he was mad at me.

But I did google-fu on his personal blog, and it looks like it was deleted or lost or doesn't exist anymore.

Wait.
You post on AAAC?

Hardly seem the type, but w/e

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads