• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paulinuhhh

Reaction score
Long shot, but if anybody is looking to sell a 3 Passant Belt, please let me know! It's almost impossible to find one...I think a size 90 would be ideal for me (I usually wear a 40-41in belt including buckle).

torgul

Reaction score
Hi, could someone confirm the authenticity of this hoodie?

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 85

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Really basic question but how are the cotton flannels at the moment? I own a Hedi era western style flannel (forget the name of it right now) but I've been looking to add one more for fall/winter seasons. Worth it to get something from this era or go back and hope to find good deals on Hedi era flannels?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that black hoodie from above - so classic. Looks spot on but some of the photos are a bit distant.

Flannels are still great. I like the MIJ ones, more texturey but tighter fit (high arm holes). There’s more variety now, so less consistent wins but there usually is at least one or two great pieces. Fit is slim not always skinny, but definitely not Celine oversized if that gives you a sense.

myk7000

Reaction score
Hi there, any chance anyone could let me know if they believe this L17 is legitimate?

Attachments

• ysl11.jpg
    ysl11.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 63
  • ysl10.jpg
    ysl10.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ysl9.jpg
    ysl9.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 71
  • ysl8.jpg
    ysl8.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 84
  • ysl7.jpg
    ysl7.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 81
  • ysl6.jpg
    ysl6.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 70
  • ysl5.jpg
    ysl5.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 62
  • ysl4.jpg
    ysl4.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 70
  • ysl2.jpg
    ysl2.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 117
  • ysl1.jpg
    ysl1.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 120

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Don't take this as a legit check because I have no experience with the L17 but I really don't like how the leather looks in those pictures.

myk7000

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the wisdom guys. I'm passing on this - figured it looked slightly off (though I'm no expert).

One question slightly unrelated. I'm considering either an L17 or L01, and tried on a brand new L01 the other day. It fit perfectly from the front, but felt so tight on the back that I couldn't cross my arms.

The sales associate kept saying that the leather will stretch over time, but wanted to get your guys' thoughts on whether it will meaningfully stretch in the back to actually feel comfortable. Let me know!

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the wisdom guys. I'm passing on this - figured it looked slightly off (though I'm no expert).

One question slightly unrelated. I'm considering either an L17 or L01, and tried on a brand new L01 the other day. It fit perfectly from the front, but felt so tight on the back that I couldn't cross my arms.

The sales associate kept saying that the leather will stretch over time, but wanted to get your guys' thoughts on whether it will meaningfully stretch in the back to actually feel comfortable. Let me know!
lamb will stretch more than calf will, but if you can't comfortably cross your arms, it's probably a size too small for you. If you size up and it doesn't fit snug in the shoulders/p2p, you probably just don't have the right body type for SLP leathers. I can't rock em either, just the way it is

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
Got some ripped FW15 d02s the other day for a steal going to need them to take them up will be a shame to lose the distressing on the hem though might try distress it myself after

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads