• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ringtones

modsquad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by leftover_salmon
I use Axel F's Theme from Beverly Hills Cop...makes for an awesome ringtone.

In the film "The Other Network" aspiring actress Amy Poehler is working as a personal assistant to Judge Reinhold who was at his pinnacle when he made Beverly Hills Cop and whose career ever since has been deader than King Tut. One of her jobs is to figure out how to program Axel F Theme into Judge's cell phone as a nostalgic reminder of better times. Judge gives her the order with one of my all time favorite lines. "C'mon," he says, "you can do it easy. It sounds like it was written on the cell phone."

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spencers
Normal ringers: One is from Apple iMovie that they didn't incorporate into the iphone The other is waaay back from The OC tv show, Sandy's ringtone. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yz1myyykqo edit: These are iPhone ringtones (m4r format). Don't ask me how to convert them to use with your piddly blackberry.
Thanks. I'm using the normal one.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use either SE "Old Phone" or my own three-note fast repeat composition and either is always on a medium volume at the most.
All pop music, baby laughs, novelty rings etc are highly irritating and immature. Stop invading public space with your vulgar tastes. The people who then let their pop music rings go on simply to hear it should be defenestrated along with their phones.
Rant over.

wootx

Reaction score
My phone moos.

But I'm seriously considering a more sober alternative after I recevied a call during an argument I was having with a police officer.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Currently, my default ringtone is the Imperial March from Star Wars. Except I never get to actually hear it because a) my phone is usually on vibrate and b) I never really get any calls. My phone makes noises like R2D2 when I get a text.

Gallardo2501

Reaction score
While at work the phone is set to vibrate, my clients should feel that they are the only person in the world when I deal with them. Other then that I've got the Final Fantasy 7 Victory song on right now. It's distinctive and moderately obnoxious.

J.T. Thunderbird

Reaction score
My ringtone is Leave Me Alone (Michael Jackson).

Ironically enough, I don't get many calls nowadays.

zatarregaza

Reaction score
Mine is Schumacher coming out of a chicane. I don't know when it was recorded or what engine he was using at the time. I believe it's from when they first went back to the V8 engines. It sounds delicious! You can hear this "whrrrrrRRRR... ping... whhrrrrrRRRR... ping... whrrrrrrRRRR... ping..." as it moves through the gears.

cretaceous_cretin

Reaction score
Air raid attack siren (as opposed to "all clear" siren). Drives people nutz.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner
Currently, my default ringtone is the Imperial March from Star Wars. Except I never get to actually hear it because a) my phone is usually on vibrate and b) I never really get any calls.

My phone makes noises like R2D2 when I get a text.

Get the **** OUT! lol Thats the exact setup that I had with my BB, then I got the iphone and I cant do the whole text tone unless I unlock it.

Well its good to know that there is one other person on the forum that likes starwars, at least I am assuming that you do.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I use one that I find annoying so it forces me to pick up my phone as quick as possible, so I can turn it of.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads