1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Red Wing 8114 Iron Rangers in black, UK10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Ben Langworthy, Oct 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Langworthy

Ben Langworthy New Member

Beautiful pair of the famous red wing iron ranger boots, I don't really need to tell you guys how awesome these are: Fully welted, triple sticked thick harness leather (which had been mink oiled) with a cork nitrile sole. They have hardly been worn and are in near mint condition. Even complete with original box.

They are black and are size 10 uk. I bought these on ebay. Having had a couple of pairs of Red Wings in smaller sizes that'd always been a little to snug, I hoped these would be spot on, but they'r just to big.

If anyone had a pair in UK 9.5 or even 9 at a push I'd be very interested in a trade. The price includes UK postage.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.