• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Give into peer pressure and do it!

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mountain Lites
4uyqef.jpg

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm most drawn to the 14 line, but I do have a taste for the theatrical (contrary to my better judgement).

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
It's where I grew up but I don't live there anymore. Still get up there often though, friends live in Fairmount and Conshy. Art in the Age is OK. It's a little too well put together. I wrote em up awhile back. They have Yuketen, SNS, V::room. The liquor is good!
Aw, SNAP! Interesting stuff. So this guy is actually behind SNAP and ROOT? I've seen them at the Headhouse farmers' market (not that they can sell them there, obviously), but I'm not sure I've actually seen either of them in any of the horrible, horrible state liquor stores I've been to around here. I'll have to stop by at some point. Wouldn't mind checking out the V::room stuff, even if the place is a total hipster magnet that's somehow devoid of hipster cred.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This baby was 70% off at Baron Wells. Any thoughts? I've never handled anything from Baron Wells before, so don't know anything about the brand quality wise. The jacket was 70% off, though -- I wonder why.

lonrluver

Reaction score
in the last week, i managed to pick up sz 28 apc ncs, sz 30 imperial dukes indigo, 31 imperial dukes black.

im normally a size 32. hoping that my ncs will stretch 4 sizes..

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jslade
This baby was 70% off at Baron Wells. Any thoughts? I've never handled anything from Baron Wells before, so don't know anything about the brand quality wise. The jacket was 70% off, though -- I wonder why.

Never heard of them either

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dries
dvn010002bei_01_xs.jpg
dvn010032blk_01_xs.jpg
ann
ann010028wht_X_01.jpg
mmm
mmm029_Xsmall_gry_01.jpg
i think im done for a long time now....that plus king tubby's and assorted tees from lncc i got today should do me for a whiiiiile edit: thumbnail photos because regular photos too giantsized

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****, what size did you get in the Haynes pants, Briza? I've been keeping a watch over them and suddenly, LN-CC went from having just L and XL to having just S and M.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
****, what size did you get in the Haynes pants, Briza? I've been keeping a watch over them and suddenly, LN-CC went from having just L and XL to having just S and M.

got small. was waiting for them to drop - think they got em just today. so the S is prob gone too unless they got multiples :p

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I'd be a lot more impressed with Razele's chronic laundry lists of designer pickups if we ever got to see any of them in a fit. C'mon, man!
lol. +1. have yet to see a single fit pic or recent purchase pic that wasn't ripped off ebay or a classified section. i'm thinking 85% of it isn't real

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
got small. was waiting for them to drop - think they got em just today. so the S is prob gone too unless they got multiples :p

Well ****. Anyone want to recommend places that stock Dries. Tres Bien doesn't have this particular piece and that's the only site I frequent that carries Dries.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads