• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
None of this makes much sense... I really don't get a bad vibe from sq just because he comes across as full of **** most of the time, I don't get the impression he actually takes himself or all this baller crap seriously. It's obvious you don't have to be rich to wear expensive clothes, most people here aren't, it's just priorities. There are people I walk past in the hallways every day making 7 figs and I'm not even into 6 but they're in K cole and I'm in tramezza - it's not about the money. Much as I'd like to have a 3k/mo clothing budget.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I wish I had someone hatin on me as hard as kunk does on you, all I got to show for it is some anonymous fat **** on the internet with second-rate taste and second-hand cops who curls cheeseburgers while I'm pushin weight at the gym.

The pink barbells at the end of the rack don't count as 'pushing weight' *****.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
None of this makes much sense... I really don't get a bad vibe from sq just because he comes across as full of **** most of the time, I don't get the impression he actually takes himself or all this baller crap seriously. It's obvious you don't have to be rich to wear expensive clothes, most people here aren't, it's just priorities. There are people I walk past in the hallways every day making 7 figs and I'm not even into 6 but they're in K cole and I'm in tramezza - it's not about the money. Much as I'd like to have a 3k/mo clothing budget.

I know it's supposed to be his gimmick and all, but a lot of the time, it comes off more like he's posting under the guise of being a gimmick so he won't be so criticized for showing off all of his baller purchases and receipts.

He seems like he'd be a good guy in a real-life situation, but some of his posts epitomize this prevailing belief that the American dream is all about making tons of money so you can buy a lot of things and show them off to people so they wish they were as successful as you.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I think it's all just an act to get a rise outta people. No way he's like that at all offline.

devil.gif

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who the **** cares about this **** goddamn
ffffuuuu.gif
i got a mj cashmere sweater (burgundy/grey colorblock) and velvet cargo pants from gilt. now i wait 3 weeks the ****. GIIIIIIIILLLTTTTTTTT!!!

Scooba

Reaction score
Everything I have ever ordered from Gilt has been mailed out the next day and I get it within a day or two. Granted, things get mailed out from Mass and I live in CT so its a short distance, but I highly doubt that you will have to wait that long.

James_M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^socal$$$$>>>>kunk$$$$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you.

i kop from century 21 so i can have a 4 wheeled high performance vehicle and huge house.

i just think your posts have little wit or personality. i've said before, you're a dime a dozen when you leave your little neighborhood. you just aren't who or what you think you are. you'll figure it out one day. keep trucking.

The sad/funny thing is that no amount of 'baller' purchases are going to change the fact that he looks like Balki's cousin Larry.

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
In England, everyone buys their round at the pub. It doesn't matter if you work for minimum wage or are the ******* Queen, at the pub, everyone is an equal. I think that there is something to be said for this.

Except for those guys who leave just before it's their round

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I wish I had someone hatin on me as hard as kunk does on you, all I got to show for it is some anonymous fat **** on the internet with second-rate taste and second-hand cops who curls cheeseburgers while I'm pushin weight at the gym.

I can go back to hating you if you want.

Originally Posted by johncubus
MMM High mix leathers.
MMMhigh2.jpg

MMMhigh1.jpg

MMMhighcloseup2.jpg

****, so good. So tempted to buy the blue ones but the black ones are sick too.

Originally Posted by aeglus
I think it's all just an act to get a rise outta people. No way he's like that at all offline.

Originally Posted by Razele
Agree 100%, no way he is serious, I would be pretty surprised if he acts like a rich rapper on MTV's Crib's IRL

+3

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hysterical that i am "bitter" because some posters have bad taste and are in bad taste. do you ride ******** cause you're both the same size now since you went anorexic?
Addendum: Kunk has been bitter guy for the last while, probably needs a custom user title... Far more objectionable e-persona than budget wangsta baller.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lets start this as a meme. perhaps i should start posting ccp receipts. the argument that he balls harder than me is funny and he has completely missed the boat with his pathetic comebacks. my point was i have everything he doesn't and can still buy all this ****. having a half assed jacket is not a substitute for having a life.

Originally Posted by XenoX101
I don't think it has anything to do with being "baller" and everything to do with having a bad attitude + outlook on life. You have this naive view that being rich is the be all end all of life and feel compelled to tell everyone how 'baller' you are, and then when people disagree with you in any way shape or form you call them 'jealous' of your 'ballerness', it's juvenile and has cost you the respect of many members here. You probably will put this post down to difference of opinion or something, but really I hope you recognize at some point in your life that not everyone wants to be baller and that - more importantly - having a dialog with people is more important than showing off your lanvin jacket receipt (I've said it before though you probably paid no attention; modesty is a virtue, treat it like one).

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carwyn