• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice jacket esp as a fellow Hashimoto fan! :) But I am surprised that it dominates Attachment so hard in quality for you though. When I stopped by Jun Hashimoto's shop in Daikanyama none of his leathers really blew me away quality wise. Maybe all the really badass stuff was gone. It was about on par with wjk quality, definitely a bit nicer which is great, but I didn't feel that Attachment lost out. Both had riri zips at the time. Not familiar with Raccagni zips, maybe he stepped it up all around.
The only leathers that I've really liked better in quality than Attachment are probably Incarnation (By a little bit) and CCP. Then again, I'm no leather worker so what do I know?

I wouldn't say junhashimoto dominates Attachment hard in the quality department. Both are very nice leathers. However the one Attachment leather I own is not better quality than this particular junhashimoto one. Also realize that most of junhashimoto's leathers are priced at one of two levels: 147,000 or 173,000 yen. Mine is the higher priced one, so perhaps it's better than the others you may have seen.

If you like badass CCP type stuff, then I'd imagine you'd fancy Attachment leathers more than jun. Many of the Attachment leathers are remarkarly similar in style to CCP. Personally I feel like I'm increasingly moving away from the whole dark lord / mad max look that these labels embody. So that's probably why I seem biased towards the jun stuff.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really like Danish furniture. My parents have had the same solid teak dining room table for decades and yet it continues to look timelessly stylish.

I didn't think I'd ever hear those words coming from you. :D

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i went on a sw&d spree over the last couple of weeks:

+j parka
uniqlo knits
dior black jeans
strike gold jeans
coming soon linen-wool pants
cp tournament high
superga 2750
couple nice scarves
vans slip ons
random tees

Four vintage Danish teak chairs to go with the table.

Nice. I am a big Scandi design fan. Great blend of minimal form and natural materials. Goes well with the seafaring (or at least coastal) lifestyle.

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[

I wouldn't say junhashimoto dominates Attachment hard in the quality department.

There's a lot of quality difference on Attachment leathers depending on what leather is being used. The best ones are the vegetable-tanned german calf ones that use the same leather that Backlash does and the Kazuyuki Kumagai ones that use Guidi leather. All the other Attachment leathers are very nice, but nothing super special.

Been wanting this for awhile, Paul Harnden long jacket:

7vaMb.jpg

LPaKc.jpg

The fit pic that threw me over the edge:

NI8RJ.jpg

Also some new Balance m1400s to replace my Margiela sneaks which are getting ratty

GeH0Jl.jpg

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Sleeping in the nude is grimy though, I'm trying to come up with up with a baller jet-ism about that but it's not coming to me right now.

Actually been thinking about coming out with some TOJ pajamas.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Been wanting this for awhile, Paul Harnden long jacket:

The fit pic that threw me over the edge:

simultaneously the best and worst post on here.

would I accuse you of falling victim to SZ hype ? yes. but does it matter ? NO!!! I want a harnden too. This, my dear nicely, is excellent work. I await forthcoming fitpic

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads