• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i popped some sleep aid **** my friend gave me last night and i had the WEIRDEST ******* dreams. at one point in them i was on SF/SuFu and i don't remember all of the weird things but chrono was HELLA buff and it was revealed that IIIrd Icon actually is Jared from the Subway ads. he posted pictures from when he was fat and somebody unblurred the faces in photoshop and his true identity was shown

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've been on the Gilt site several times, never on a day of a sale I was interested in, and then quickly navigated away from page. It's like the Neil Barrett or Costume National store of the internet. I passed on some decent looking silk-banded CN mainline tux trousers at 90% off, like $60 or something, because I just didn't want to have CN in my closet.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I've been on the Gilt site several times, never on a day of a sale I was interested in, and then quickly navigated away from page. It's like the Neil Barrett or Costume National store of the internet. I passed on some decent looking silk-banded CN mainline tux trousers at 90% off, like $60 or something, because I just didn't want to have CN in my closet.

Aw come on. CNH might be pretty guido'd out sometimes, but they do occasionally make some nice pieces (mostly basics), and quality is excellent. If you like the item, 90% off makes them a serious steal imo.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i suddenly feel bad for all of those girls that have fallen victim to me

edit: (jk i dont)

if they can walk upright, theyre asking for it
teacha.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Aw come on. CNH might be pretty guido'd out sometimes, but they do occasionally make some nice pieces (mostly basics), and quality is excellent. If you like the item, 90% off makes them a serious steal imo.

yeah I know. I have a serious lack of storage right now though, and really shouldn't buy too many more clothes. I should really be selling possessions but I have that consumer bug like everyone else.
frown.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
if your crotch is exploding you're either wearing them too small or not washing them enough i have tight as **** cheap ****** h&m jeans that don't blow out
Poly thread, homie

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
yeah I know. I have a serious lack of storage right now though, and really shouldn't buy too many more clothes. I should really be selling possessions but I have that consumer bug like everyone else.
frown.gif

Hah, I know what you mean. I've got stuff I wear like once a month if I'm lucky, but I'm too attached to sell it, and I'm sure I'll be buying new S/S stuff soon. The bad part is my closet is near maxing out, and I'm literally out of hangers as we speak (which reminds me, I need to order some more today).

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a high correlation between my post count on sf and times when I am working.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
ok? so then why not use it?
Because it doesn't fade so when the jeans become lighter the thread remains dark (some companies fix this by using cotton-wrapped poly thread but others stick to the traditional route of 100% cotton)

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Because it doesn't fade so when the jeans become lighter the thread remains dark (some companies fix this by using cotton-wrapped poly thread but others stick to the traditional route of 100% cotton)

seems like a small price to pay for your jeans not exploding ...

and how does this affect it tearing off the seam rather than on them? serious q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads