• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm latino, you dumb ****, as are chrono and a few others here who, speaking of which, could beat your ass. And oh yeah, that was comedy. Maybe you'd like to make a joke now ****************** eating fried chicken. ****, why stop there? Hit all the major races that are invisible here while you're at it.
Alright man, I admit it was in poor taste. edit: the ****? you are taking this way past what i said. edit2: You are sigging this? I already apologized and said it was in poor taste.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
You're doing it wrong.... it's chicken and waffles dude

Yes, but a black man prepared them so it must be all right. Truth be told they're pretty much the best pancakes I've ever had. Light, thin, and buttery sweet.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
I just checked and the AUD is almost worth as much as a US dollar now. That is some unsettling ****.

Sure is, have been
baldy[1].gif
all day, my dad took it surprisingly well, in a "oh well, life goes on, as long as I don't need to give you any more money" kind of way. Generally I'm not one to ask for anything unless I need it, my current glasses were falling apart so a new pair was in order, and I figured two pairs would wear out much less than one, and give me more stylistic options, just so happened that the other non-oliver people's pair doesn't suit me at all, sigh.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
Alright man, I admit it was in poor taste. edit: the ****? you are taking this way past what i said
Really? Weird, guess I just misread the part where you called the "brown" people in my family childbeaters.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did not mean for it to be taken seriously and see above I apologized. I forget that not everyone has my warped sense of humor. I mean no offence to anyone and did not expect to be taken seriously when I said that.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Its a place where a comedian like russel peters could truly be viewed as funny instead deeply disturbingly racist. I had him in my mind when I made that comment but unforunately it did not translate at all...

I was actually curious though about why there are tons of asian people on sf but not that many brown. sigh... I meant that thing as sort of a transition between thoughts in the thead but once again i apologize it was in bad taste.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright man, I admit it was in poor taste.

edit: the ****? you are taking this way past what i said.

edit2: You are sigging this? I already apologized and said it was in poor taste.

lol8[1].gif

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I'd be on Nigel Cabourn.
There are a few things from him that I really like, but it's not like I could walk into a shop and buy one of everything.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm latino, you dumb ****, as are chrono and a few others here who, speaking of which, could beat your ass.

For someone who likes to be such an internet tough guy here, I'm surprised to see you turn into such a little ***** when someone says anything relating to you.

hells no, i want to be the very best... the very best that there was!

i wanna be the very best
like no one ever was
WAH WAH WAHHHH~
to catch them is my real test
but to train them is my cauuuuuuse~

i will travel across the land
searching far and wiiiiide
each pokÃ
00a9.png
mon to understand
the power that's insiiiiide

pokÃ
00a9.png
mon! gotta catch em all
it's you and me
i know it's my destiny!
pokÃ
00a9.png
mon! ohhhh you're my best friend
in a world we must defend

pokÃ
00a9.png
mon! gotta catch em all
our hearts so trueeee
our courage will pull us through

you teach me and i'll teach you! POKÃ
00a9.png
MON! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

GOTTA CATCH EM ALLLLLL

(i wrote this entirely from memory)

Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
I'm sorry you can't seem to fulfill your naked chick shirt needs.

should've bought that t-shirt i saw at simon's with the topless woman in rhinestones

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think I shouldn't have given a damn about chainstitching. I forgot it takes a few days of waiting to get it done at SE and I'm impatiently waiting to get some bruised hips again
frown.gif

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Its a place where a comedian like russel peters could truly be viewed as funny instead deeply disturbingly racist. I had him in my mind when I made that comment but unforunately it did not translate at all... I was actually curious though about why there are tons of asian people on sf but not that many brown. sigh... I meant that thing as sort of a transition between thoughts in the thead but once again i apologize it was in bad taste.
You should visit a multicultural city like Miami and see how well that humor flies. LOL!

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol i thought brown meant indian (like subcontinent india, seems like aside from shikar maybe we have no indians on this board).... why would anyone assume it meant latino???

either way, in my experience indians do use corporal punishment. extensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members