• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

i wonder where one can find dope kitchen aprons. i realize its sort of antithetical cause its just gonna get covered in grease/flour/etc but i still want one
http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/accessor...ns-digital-camo-luggage-apron/invt/wmo1022gry is neat but not really an apron id wear in the kitchen + fuckall expensive

I think I remember seeing a sweet selvage denim apron at some point, but I forget where.

Maybe this Stronghold one from Kaufmann Mercantile? Bonus points for copper rivets.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
as I was sitting in my fuzzy zamb, eating spaghetti, the advertisement on the bottom right on sf page started showing a video about making pasta

:paranoia:

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me some leads on pants that fit like this? I want to fuk with this silhouette. fuller cut with a strong taper and high rise, size 34-36

tumblr_ly9fke5S5b1qb7glxo1_400.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why does ASOS require my date of birth to place an order? Dumbest thing I've ever heard of, and they're not getting my money for that reason alone.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Why does ASOS require my date of birth to place an order? Dumbest thing I've ever heard of, and they're not getting my money for that reason alone.

You don't have to tell the truth if you really don't want to? It's probably for demographic purposes anyway

Zack Dium

Reaction score
Mo Anwar during the men shows in Paris.
nod[1].gif
Does anyone know where the blanket-ish scarf is from?
teampeterstigter.com

www.GQ.com
teampeterstigter.com

wwd.com

Along with angelo flaccavento, Nick Wooster and Milan Vukmirovic, Mo Anwar is my GOD!

I found another and must say, a better photo of the last outfit on Vogue Japan:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

can anyone give me some leads on pants that fit like this? I want to fuk with this silhouette. fuller cut with a strong taper and high rise, size 34-36
I see this ish often with swedish brands like acne, hope, whyred, fifth ave shoe repair, etc. give one of those a try

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Seeing as how the SNS Herning Stark has been one of the more beasted-over items on the forum as of late, I figured I could provide a quick write-up on the Amalgam cardigan:

- The overall length is definitely shorter, although it's still long enough for me at 6'1". I'd say it's a better option than the Stark for shorter guys. It's more of a normal sweater length relative to the elongated fit of the Stark
- The collar is also shorter, which makes it a little easier to wear; the long collar is the one aspect of the Stark that I find a bit awkward.
- Its still fine to size down for a slimmer fit (I have a 40" chest and a small in both models).
- The buttons are at least as large as the buttons on the Stark.
- The texture is really nice; I maybe like it even a little better than the texture on the Stark. The horizontal striping effect might not be for everyone, though.

tl;dr - Short guys, get this instead of a Stark. Taller guys, it's still fine to size down.

I'll post a fit pic when I get the chance.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tumblr_ly9fke5S5b1qb7glxo1_400.jpg

ive got a pair of viktor and rolf that have an extreme taper like that (but they've got an elastic hem)
i think even marc jacobs did something similar to the CL you posted.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stupid babies

This is for tween

I wish I'd koppt the long cardigan+trousers combo @ra13 when I had the chance....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads