• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
haha, sorry if this was posted two years ago but this is interesting (and the Detail slideshow too)

kyle_composite_fullbody_slideshow.jpg

not going to take a stand on whether Detail actually improved the outfit but wonder what people think?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
MIBIII is being filmed in borough hall right now who's gonna be an extra ?
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
haha, sorry if this was posted two years ago but
here's all the relevant info you need to know it's an exercise in futility
Kyle's look is Euro by way of Jersey. Age: 22 Occupation: Student/personal trainer How he describes his style: Relaxed, classic Celebrity fashion inspiration: Pharrell

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
I've heard from a few people (that have extensively traveled and lived across the USA) that Baltimore and Detroit would be the two last cities they'd ever want to live in.

hey... Detroit isn't that bad. The DIA is pretty good (especially considering the city) and there's a number of good restaurants and museums. Plus a good amount of decent architecture, though unfortunately a chunk of it is vacant / being allowed to fall apart. The shopping (especially clothing-related) is **** though.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what labels make both light and dark color indigo denim that is not raw, but also fit/have similar cut like APC

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no i mean i have been looking at some 'our legacy' denim. what else is there or similar cut? i did see some simon spurr raw selvedge during that mrporter sale. looked beautiful, but i lost out due to sizing question and SA responding too late lol

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
it's chipotle. I could list 10 better places for same price or less. Don't talk to me about your member unless you're posting pics, I have a nice Zeiss 100X objective lens, oil immersion so you safe, I could send to help with the matter.

axioskop, baby
fistbump.gif

Cordwinder

Reaction score
7 years since leaving DC for Japan, and I still miss chipotle. So much, I even emailed them asking when they would be opening their store here.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Junkadelic in Tokyo is pretty good, pricy as **** though for mexican

In other news, the cute 20 yr old girl girl in the copy room I've been hitting on and getting lunch with lately.. has a husband and a one year old daughter. Woops!

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^haha.

Love junkadelic, great food and atmosphere. Too pricy though. There's a few other decent spots in that part of nakame. I went to an amazing izakaya there are years back, just a few blocks south of the station.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
whats the verdict on Gainesville, Florida? Thinking of visiting a lab at the university there for a couple /up to 5-6 months, but unsure how enjoyable it would be outside of research...

I dunno, could be culture shock for you coming from fashionable Europe. It is a fun place though, it's a big college town, like a tiny country full of 20-something year olds. On the other hands it is north Florida, there's no escaping it. PM Chrono, he went to UF and lived there for some years. My best friend is there and he likes it enough but ymmv.

Originally Posted by Tico
ARW it all depends on the person who makes it. Not to be racist, but everyone that isn't hispanic makes a pretty damn terrible burrito at Chipotle, haha.

yeah I know this is true, I've had decently made burritos there before, but every time I've gone recently it's been burrito bombs
ffffuuuu.gif

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Have you been to this chipotle? The chorizo is ******* awesome. Here's the link

Plus, when compared to the other similarly priced options in that location, it's actually a good choice.

In conclusion, get off *******.

I fly back up next Monday. I don't eat Chipotle when I'm NYC usually but I'll check this out sometime, pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads