• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
akinator.com

somebody try to beat it. seriously, my buddies and I have trying to beat it all night, it always guesses the ****! (well, if you click 'too general' it always beats it in 3 tries, lol)

*this is actually me typing, it's not spam.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Took it 40+ questions, kind of cheating imo. I count every one of the wrong guesses as a victory Edit: mildly impressed at how quickly it got Ellen Page's character from Hard Candy though Edit2: Beat it with Gwen (Isabel Lucas
inlove.gif
) from The Pacific.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol i've did some funny ones. it got 'my grandma, edward scissorhands, guys from independent films' pretty cool

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
lol i've did some funny ones. it got 'my grandma, edward scissorhands, guys from independent films' pretty cool

lol I did zed from zardoz and it got it.. though it took it 3 tries. The first two times it just came up with "your own character" or some ****

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha yeah, it's fun jus to mess around with
laugh.gif
it guessed piccolo from dragonball z, lol wtf also just guessed 'mayhem' the allstate guy mascot from the commercials.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looool omg totally randomly chose raphael sadiiq for no reason, and it got it in 2 after r kelly. hilarious

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
akinator is some oldddddd ****. Not a whole lot know about it so it's nice to stick on iphone and impress new people you meet. You can beat it with obscure stuff since you're just playing everyone else that played it before and not some magical genie.

Any character from ASOIAF will be guessed within 5 questions for the most part.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/dockers
The K1 line has been around for a year or so. I think right now American Rag is the only place you can pick them up in person in the US. I saw them the other week for the first time and chuckled, too. Retail was anywhere from $140 (I believe) to $185 for the distressed "RRL-lite" versions including one that had cargo pockets with (p)leather buckles. Fabric felt a bit better than Sears but ultimately not terribly exciting. There are also two fits, regular and slim.

I'm not completely discounting them but... I didn't get it, either. I understand that Levi's is trying to push the upsell on heritage but I think too many people associate the brand with Kohl's discounts and dads with mini-vans, regardless of fit or finish.

But really, what's this? GQ actually advising people to buy into Spurr and Dior?
http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y...-denim-report/

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol beat akinator with Servo from Super Human Samurai Syber Squad/Denkou Choujin Gridman. In it's defense, it got me to the red power ranger in like twenty something questions which is fairly close. After that it fell apart, went to Power Rangers in general, and then Shrek lol

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads