• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcec

Reaction score
My wardrobe right now is literally MFSC: CPO, Vest, Shore Jacket, Chambray. White tees, Eternals and UVC's. Chucks, Red Wings and CP Desert Boots. Also a 45rpm shirt. I love all the pieces but I'm seeing too much of them right now you know?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
impolyt_one drank his haterade this morning
agree with him 100% (including my own fits) but didn't feel like starting **** around here

Indeed. Impolyt_1 is to StyleForum what Lonnie was to the Jerry Springer show.

Originally Posted by robin
He's 25.

AIDS takes its toll on a person.

Originally Posted by thekunk07
so happy i am so awesome that you cock **** cannot **** talk the kunk. sup dismal, sup jet.

You're an asshat, Kunk. What's more, you suck at fitness.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^lulz at all of it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^i lol'ed at that yesterday i hope he bought that ish after sticking it up his nostrils

Originally Posted by thekunk07
so happy i am so awesome that you cock **** cannot **** talk the kunk. sup dismal, sup jet.

savin that for in person son haha

i, on the other hand, have zero regrets about my gearz

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Some recent annoyances: -bobo acting childish and talking smack on all things not his steez (well actually for some time) -other annoying members (not xeno this time) who continue to be garbage -socal using this forum as his little playground talking smack on sz, really now grow up, be the better man and move on already you don't need to document every bit of gossip like a female -still don't get the love for workwear, rw, and filson
Agreed on all points, even though you might be talkin about me.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
FTFY. Superbobo, I celebrate your existence brother, but steez you are not. And yo, can we all take it easy on the out of focus shots incorporating your pants hems and shoes with your table of lattes and green salads, and family restaurant stuff? I forgot the screenname (the Asian guy who just posted who makes Margiela look like a senior citizens brand) but dude, you look like you're 30 at most, save the Martha Stewart produce sniffing stuff for Food and Culture at least.
Agreed. Also never seen Margiela & Dior Homme worn like that.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
ahaha the non-discussion thread is gold
Seriously. And why aren't these knob shiners posting in both threads? I forgot about the non-chat edition.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree that younger folks shouldn't necessarily be wearing MC clothing every day. But I don't see anything wrong with dabbling and putting some casual twists on it. The boys over at Street Etiquette are good examples of younger people incorporating ties, dress shirts, and the like into their wardrobe and not having it come off as stuffy.

It's a matter of whether you can make it work for you. They have. People like Blue Magic (no disrespect, just the first name that came to mind) tend to dress like their mom still has a say in what they wear. In those cases, yeah, maybe easing up on the MC clothing is a good thing.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
bp not you little homie though at first i ddnt like you now you're alright in my internets

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lessons learned: getting an acceptable gothninja look is a lot easier than spezz.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thankful to be dealing with such severely lowered expectations that I never have to worry about getting called out in a thread like this

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I'm thankful to be dealing with such severely lowered expectations that I never have to worry about getting called out in a thread like this
We're still waiting for you to get a real haircut.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I agree that younger folks shouldn't necessarily be wearing MC clothing every day. But I don't see anything wrong with dabbling and putting some casual twists on it. The boys over at Street Etiquette are good examples of younger people incorporating ties, dress shirts, and the like into their wardrobe and not having it come off as stuffy.

It's a matter of whether you can make it work for you. They have. People like Blue Magic (no disrespect, just the first name that came to mind) tend to dress like their mom still has a say in what they wear. In those cases, yeah, maybe easing up on the MC clothing is a good thing.

I kind of agree with this... but on the other hand, in the specific case of blue magic, I feel like he seems comfortable in the clothes he wears and would look uncomfortable/out of place wearing for example new cures and a boo shirt /etc

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Perhaps. He looked solid in his last WAYWT contribution. Prior to that, I just recall him looking too refined for his age. It's all about the image you're trying to convey, I guess.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Perhaps. He looked solid in his last WAYWT contribution. Prior to that, I just recall him looking too refined for his age. It's all about the image you're trying to convey, I guess.

True
I often feel there's a difference between what I like clothing wise and the image I want to convey, which is why I have a few things in my closet that I like and fit well but never seem to wear.

Also - I don't understand the current obsession over lug soles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads