• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty positive the my will only resold a boat shoe sole with another boat shoe sole. I believe that's stated in the resole options.

robster35

Reaction score
acquired a pair of the polo ralph lauren Telfords recently at a ridiculous low price. supposedly made by rancourt. most comfortable boat shoes ive tried by far and fit is perfect

globalroamer

Reaction score
Would anyone at Rancourt be able to offer a reduction in terms of costs of international shipping for order 1000$ and over ?

Cmon guys when you can do it for 99$ domestic you surely can do something for 1000$

sleepyinsanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anyone at Rancourt be able to offer a reduction in terms of costs of international shipping for order 1000$ and over ?

Cmon guys when you can do it for 99$ domestic you surely can do something for 1000$

you should email rancourt and ask. This is an enthusiasts' thread and not an "affiliate" thread (so there aren't any rancourt reps able to answer your question here).

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Portland Dry Goods x Rancourt kudu mocs.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score

Portland Dry Goods x Rancourt kudu mocs.

funny you should mention those.. our restock just landed.

Beefroll & Camp Mocc, plus some extra stock in the dark olive beefroll and a new style. Hoping to have everything up on the web midweek.

Had to do a before and after with my pair. was curious what a Maine winter did to these things - turns out antelope would survive just fine up here!

valentinasmj

Reaction score

funny you should mention those.. our restock just landed.

Beefroll & Camp Mocc, plus some extra stock in the dark olive beefroll and a new style. Hoping to have everything up on the web midweek.

Had to do a before and after with my pair. was curious what a Maine winter did to these things - turns out antelope would survive just fine up here!

Thanks for posting. I assume your pictures are a fairly accurate reflection of the color - kind of a slate grey. On the rancourt website they have a greenish/sage tone that I don't like. However, I have found that most of their colos look much different in person than they do on Rancourt's website.

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
I can see where the sage might come into play; the kudu has always been a grey with hints of brown to me.

At any rate, we've got our restock online on both kudu styles.

In addition, we have a new style for those of you who are fans of our Dark Olive Chromexcel styles. We finally put together a core rotation boat shoe in Dark Olive CXL with cinnamon rawhide and a red sole to give it a bit more personality than your average pair of Topsiders. The use of CXL & lack of a midsole means these are much cheaper than many of our other styles, which makes them a great way to get into the brand.

Finally, we wanted to add some Women's styles to our selection for summer. Kudu makes an appearance in a horsebit loafer, and we reworked the men's camp mocc in a peanut suede (i love this style, this could make it to mens by next year)

dusttruffle

Reaction score
Anyone interested in Natty CXL Beefroll w/ Honey Camp Sole size 8EE ?

If a Barrie 8D is a little roomy on you they should fit well, similar fit to an 9.5US in Nikes (aa they are similarly too tight on me as 9.5US Nikes)

Shipped from UK.

PM me if interested, only worn a couple of time but sadly have had to accept that they are too tight.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member