• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Clay J

Reaction score
Having never purchased from Club Monaco I gave them my email, and they gave me a 15% off... Is that the lowest the loafers ever go ~$220?

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pity their 30 or 50 percent doesn't apply.

Takes awhile for third party items to go down. Sometimes they have a 30 percent that may apply to ALL items.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pity their 30 or 50 percent doesn't apply.

Takes awhile for third party items to go down. Sometimes they have a 30 percent that may apply to ALL items.

Will apply to me. Family member discount :slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

What do you recommend with jeans and Chino's,? The beefroll penny loafer is too dressy for what I wear them for and I wouldn't want them to get damaged especially in summer when I'm more active.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tanbar

Reaction score

unrooted

Reaction score
Actually just got them today, they are tight, really tight, but the length is good. I'm guess they'll stretch nicely. The leather doesn't seem like cxl, at least not like the cxl on my ranger moc or 1000 mile boots.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First spin for the suede Rancourt chukkas from Hickoree's (sorry for the bad lighting, was in an elevator). First impression is they're nice and airy (went sockless) and the crepe sole is just right. Not too wobbly. There was a bit of rubbing on my foot from the stitching on the inside (probably wouldn't have been noticeable with socks) but that will likely go away with a few wears. Very happy customer!

Bakes11771

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First spin for the suede Rancourt chukkas from Hickoree's (sorry for the bad lighting, was in an elevator). First impression is they're nice and airy (went sockless) and the crepe sole is just right. Not too wobbly. There was a bit of rubbing on my foot from the stitching on the inside (probably wouldn't have been noticeable with socks) but that will likely go away with a few wears. Very happy customer!
Wood Luv 2 Sea Sum Daylite Pix!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member