• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh saturdays got you ... i got the navy MII blazer and it is my go to "essential" navy blazer. but didnt post pics or measurements cuz someone said they didnt need it anymore.

thanks sats!

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oh saturdays got you ... i got the navy MII blazer and it is my go to "essential" navy blazer. but didnt post pics or measurements cuz someone said they didnt need it anymore.
thanks sats!

No probs, just doing my job. Now if only I could get a job...

Philip

Reaction score
Last edited:

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They usually have some sort of variation of their skull pants in stock

yup usually available all year round, and if they throw in variations like cords or black cords etc.. the chinos are always still there

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i luv their chinos. i bought a pair of jcrew urban slim on mr.porter and its ill-fitted compare to Rugby's chinos, which is by far one of the sturdiest and year-round china that i ever had for under $40.:slayer:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i luv their chinos. i bought a pair of jcrew urban slim on mr.porter and its ill-fitted compare to Rugby's chinos, which is by far one of the sturdiest and year-round china that i ever had for under $40.:slayer:

Yeah I used to wear their chinos all the time. But do you ever have issues with fading? The normal chinos usually aren't an issue but my Navy ones and darker colored ones would fade in under a year under normal use / washing.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I used to wear their chinos all the time. But do you ever have issues with fading? The normal chinos usually aren't an issue but my Navy ones and darker colored ones would fade in under a year under normal use / washing.

my navy ones haven't fade too much and it wasn't too dark to start with. plus, i dun have darked colored ones from them, so can't tell you much. my grey pair seems to be fine.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how does the fitting compare to the j crew urban slim? i personally like the fit on the urban slims alot, but i've never tried the rugby chinos.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how does the fitting compare to the j crew urban slim? i personally like the fit on the urban slims alot, but i've never tried the rugby chinos.

Rugby has a little bit more room in the calves, rest feels pretty similar for me

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i think rugby has a better fit in the crotch compare to jcrew's urban slim, which I like it personally. i recently got the urban slim bowery from mr. porter and the fit is just wrong compare to my broken-in urban slim. i will return those bowery urban slim, they feel really cheap compare to my rugby. Comes down to the end I will choose rugby > jc consider they are the same price, rugby has a better fit and better fabric/finish imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads