• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread

Philip

Reaction score

Philip

Reaction score

sincere1983

Reaction score
Is there someone who can help me with purchasing the Rugby University Peacoat?

I live in the Netherlands and I am not able to purchase it via the internet !

PLEASE can someone help me out as they have a sale now (25% off) and I want to buy it in a Medium !

Please? Anyone?

I have no problem with paying a little fee for doing it for me. If someone can buy it for me and make an ebay-auction so I can buy it from him I can pay 20$ or something for it!

Please?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh man, wish I could grab more things, this sale is pretty decent. Must restrain myself :smarmy:

Philip

Reaction score
Could someone proxy as a favour? I'll pay for shipping of course

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm going to check out the store on University Pl this weekend, if anyone needs a proxy let me know.

cuponoodles

Reaction score
Anybody have any of their henleys? They had some gorgeous short and long-sleeved henleys last season, but by the time the summer sale hit, they were out of my size/colors. Looks like they have the L/S jersey henley back in style, and it looks to be on sale. Any comments on the fit?

Dope Nixon

Reaction score
Rugby sent the wrong size Navy Chinos to my forwarder, and now the right size is sold out! feels bad man

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody have any of their henleys? They had some gorgeous short and long-sleeved henleys last season, but by the time the summer sale hit, they were out of my size/colors. Looks like they have the L/S jersey henley back in style, and it looks to be on sale. Any comments on the fit?

Had one a few years back, it fell apart pretty quickly. Was TTS, not sure about the ones now though

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stopped by Rugby today to pick up some items for a fellow SF'er... i never knew this but the style #'s on the site dont match up with whats instore. the SA wanted me to describe everything i was looking for ?!?!? that is so ass backwards, can someone explain to me why they have different #'s? i figured it would be much easier calling in with a style# and the SA can tell me if my size is in stock or not.

Last edited:

chenzhongbi

Reaction score

stopped by Rugby today to pick up some items for a fellow SF'er... i never knew this but the style #'s on the site dont match up with whats instore. the SA wanted me to describe everything i was looking for ?!?!? that is so ass backwards, can someone explain to me why they have different #'s? i figured it would be much easier calling in with a style# and the SA can tell me if my size is in stock or not.

Yup, it happened to me last year when I called my local store. The SA over the phone told me that a style # wouldn't help unless I described the item to him.

Philip

Reaction score
could someone post a fit pic of them in a newbury suit? I think Saturdays had one?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads