• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Funny you say Demise when my TJ and Marshalls just got like 1000 pieces from S/S '13 that never hit stores.

Victoria Lee is a solid "5"

Last edited:

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
One of my regrets with the line is not getting enough of their Summer lines, but there's literally no room now. .

I like what I've seen of RRL, but any images I've seen of people wearing them, for example if you do a Google image search, are mostly of guys who look like they'll gut you with a hunting knife.

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, RRL is kind of a big deal these days.

I downgraded her to a 5. If you like girls that look like prepubescent boys then whatever floats your boat my friend.

********* btw.

A girl like that wouldn't even turn heads walking down the streets of Miami Beach. Tall, anorexic germanic broads are a dime a dozen.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea about whether Denim and Supply has been more successful than Rugby from a business perspective? I know RL wholesales Demim and Supply as well but I don't see the standalone retail doing better than Rugby was doing

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
Yes, RRL is kind of a big deal these days.

I downgraded her to a 5. If you like girls that look like prepubescent boys then whatever floats your boat my friend.

I'm sure she'll be crushed. I wasn't aware that Victoria's Secret hired prepubescent boys. I'm sure a very kind E-Mail to their marketing department from you will set them straight. Not that I think a lot of their other models, though.

Hey, here's a better idea: You could E-Mail Ralph Lauren's marketing department and say "Hey guys, love your RRL line, but your choice of female models for Rugby and Denim and Supply is totally wrong, you obviously have no idea what you're doing, billions of dollars notwithstanding. Also, I'm worried about all these prepubescent boys running around with ****, do you have any ideas?"

I'd be keen to read his response.
rotflmao.gif

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes RL clearly they know what they're doing, that's why Rugby went out of business.

Why am I wasting time arguing with someone with 9 posts who likes fawning over boy models, defunct fashion lines and feminine beauty? You like flat chested, anorexic girls? lmao. Surely you have better things to do in the beginning of 2014 than trolling..or maybe not. Thanks for the laugh, clown!
rotflmao.gif

Last edited:

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
Yes RL clearly they know what they're doing, that's why Rugby went out of business.

Why am I wasting time arguing with someone with 9 posts who likes fawning over boy models, defunct fashion lines and feminine beauty? You like flat chested, anorexic girls? lmao. Surely you have better things to do in the beginning of 2014 than trolling..or maybe not. Thanks for the laugh, clown!
rotflmao.gif

Actually, I made a pretty unantagonistic post, and you decided to start trolling. And regarding "defunct fashion lines" hang on .... wasn't your first reply to me denying that the line was defunct? Thanks for agreeing with my original post! Please, some consistency with your trolling, otherwise you might look like an idiot.

As far as fawning over boy models, keep your fantasies to yourself.

But between your amnesia, ignorance about the realities of the modelling industry (Lee is actually heavier by fashion model standards) and inability to keep a coherent opinion, it would only be fair for me to thank YOU for the amusement you've afforded me. Clearly the guy with hundreds of posts more than me has even less to do than troll.

You know what? I'm sure Victoria Lee doesn't give a **** about either of our opinions. Yes, there are lots of guys out there who like slim girls. If the fact that every guy in the world isn't a chubby chaser bothers you, you care far too much about absurd details ... Do you freak out if somebody says they like a different flavour ice cream to you?

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another pseudo intellectual post from our boy-model-frothing-at-the-mouth troll. No, my post was show that Rugby is now another cheap low-end outlet brand that nobody cares about anymore.

Your original post was a lackluster excuse to post pics of Victoria Lee, clearly nobody cares about her either or the anorexic flat chested girls you fantasize about. Now let this thread die and just stfu.. and stop addressing me, you goblin.

Last edited:

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
If my post was even "pseudo-intellectual", you wouldn't have been able to understand it.

What do you hate more, the Rugby line, or your own face?

Stop posting about me fapping, pervert, you're obsessed.

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rugby is defunct, out of business, discontinued, dead, etc, and yet TJX are still receiving thousands of their items every season.

Rugby just won't go away, kind of like you. What I really hate is looking at Victoria Lee's flat chest and small, beady boyish eyes!

Last edited:

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Im having serious rugby university chino withdrawal...i could find similar options for twice the price but I cant justify it...anyone found thick material that holds up similar to the university chinos for less then 100 and is still slim? Im looking for something in olive.

Could go save khaki or ball and buck but both are around 150.

what size are you? i bought 4-5 pairs a few years back, and have only worn 2 of them. i have 2-3 pairs new with tags sitting around somewhere. i believe they are a 32.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackPo