• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion

RichmondStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
Also are these are final sale, no return?
I think you'll have no trouble "returning" them to the B/S forum.
musicboohoo[1].gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sales associate promised to call back,still no call.They seem to be pretty busy
smile.gif

RLgirl

Reaction score
sorry that the SA's arent getting back to you guys as quickly as you would like. i wish i could help.

to answer the question about returns, they can be done within the first 30 days, tags attatched and must be accompanied with a receipt. and yes, the polo factory stores should all accept returns from us, except the one in woodbury, because the RL store is right there. I would call in advance though to make sure if they carry PSR's (polo shop returns). thats what this type of merchandise is called in these stores. i think all polo factory outlets carry them, so everyone should be fine. i know the outlet in long island does accept returns from us. but like i said, call first.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I spoke with Trishla. I taught her what a notch and peak lapel were so you guys can thank me. She was very nice and patient and I recommend her since she was the only one to call me back
smile.gif
I purchased a black label suit that was dark charcoal. She didn't know if it was a 40R or 40S because it didn't say. She also said it might be black with some sort of a weave pattern (herringbone?). I also purchased a light grey purple label with white stripes. 550 each and then 25% off on top. They had a light brown/dark khaki (i think purple label) in 40R and a black cashmere (100% cashmere) sport coat available which sounded great but it was just black. As for outerwear, they had 3 medium black label trench coats but I'm not sure exactly what they were. One was leather so I passed. The other two were black fabric and one had a belt. I figured I already am taking enough of a risk here so I passed on those. Ground shipping costs $10. If they don't fit, you guys can buy them off me or I'll just bum a ride to Woodbury, drop them off and thank the staff for all their patience.

Reborn

Reaction score
When I was there today the phone seemed to be ringing off the hook.

Hopefully they give those of us who make it there in person some special treatment and first notice on new shipments!
inlove.gif

I wound up with with two Black Label suits and one Purple Label overcoat

RLgirl

Reaction score
so im sure the phones have definitely been ringing off the hook. so im glad that people are taking charge of the phone orders while im away. just so everyone knows, if the trip to woodbury isnt possible, the returns can be shipped back. generally it is best to call first and let someone know. all you will need to ship back is to send the receipt(a photocopy should be fine if you'd like) and on that put your phone number. we will call you and get your credit card number for the obvious reasons.

i hope no one is getting upset by having to explain what a knotch a peak lapel is. training in that store hasnt been completely sufficient. but i am confident that everyone will pick up pretty quickly. so it wont be long before you wont be able to tell who's who

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RLgirl
so im sure the phones have definitely been ringing off the hook. so im glad that people are taking charge of the phone orders while im away. just so everyone knows, if the trip to woodbury isnt possible, the returns can be shipped back. generally it is best to call first and let someone know. all you will need to ship back is to send the receipt(a photocopy should be fine if you'd like) and on that put your phone number. we will call you and get your credit card number for the obvious reasons. i hope no one is getting upset by having to explain what a knotch a peak lapel is. training in that store hasnt been completely sufficient. but i am confident that everyone will pick up pretty quickly. so it wont be long before you wont be able to tell who's who
No, no...please don't even think that. It's no problem. Even at the mansion we can ask mundane questions.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RLgirl, whats the email for the store? I have a package waiting for some shipping info but can't get through on the phone....HELP
blush.gif

unaware

Reaction score
hmmm...the stock seems to fluctuate quite a bit within just a few hours. I had called because someone posted earlier today that a black stripe was available in 38R, but when I called it wasn't there. I asked about 40's and was told only Long available. Then haganah got the dark charcoal in 40R or 40S?

I'm by no means criticizing anyone over there. Just wondering if I should call a few times hoping to find what I'm looking for.

RLgirl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Canuker
RLgirl, whats the email for the store? I have a package waiting for some shipping info but can't get through on the phone....HELP
blush.gif

to be honest, im not sure of the email of the store, because it is rarely used, except to contact others stores and out corporate friends. if one number is busy , i can give you another to get through to another line.

(845) 928-1220
(845) 928-1227<--- i just called and this one is coming up busy, so try the first one

RLgirl

Reaction score
unaware, you might want to call after five. a new staff comes in then usually...

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for those phone numbers, worked right away.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RLgirl
unaware, you might want to call after five. a new staff comes in then usually...

and I am sure they have no idea they are walking into a SF feeding frenzy
devil.gif

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unaware
hmmm...the stock seems to fluctuate quite a bit within just a few hours. I had called because someone posted earlier today that a black stripe was available in 38R, but when I called it wasn't there. I asked about 40's and was told only Long available. Then haganah got the dark charcoal in 40R or 40S? I'm by no means criticizing anyone over there. Just wondering if I should call a few times hoping to find what I'm looking for.
Here is my thought on that. Someone takes a suit to try on, or an associate takes a suit to call a customer and let him know that size is available, and then you call and the next associate doesn't see anything on the rack...or someone returns an item or they get a new shipment. I think if 2 associates at different times in the day tell you nothing is available, give up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads