• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PROXY SERVICE for Suitsupply (or other companies) from Europe to anywhere in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentVogan

Reaction score
LATEST UPDATE: I can no longer offer this service. The customs agent told me that he won't let me send another package, unless I open a company or get some legal statute, and pay tax for the money I earn this way. He's right, and I can't blame him.

However, going through the hassle of opening a company for a few orders now and then it's just not worth it. Plus it costs money to open one (yeah, it's stupid, I know).

So for all of you who contacted me and wanted to order in the future, I'm afraid I can't help you. It's a shame, because I didn't mind some extra pocket cash. Oh, well.

Once upon a time, I used to help others...

... pay less for the exactly same clothes!

With the dollar appreciation and price discrepancy between the European SuitSupply online store and their stores from other parts of the world, there has never been a better time to order your favorite SuitSupply merchandise from the European website and have me ship it to you anywhere in the world. You’ll save money and I’ll get rich. Actually, I won’t, but at least I’ll enjoy a nice dinner.

What others are saying:
[...] Great communication from start to finish. Highly recommended. I saved quite a pleasing amount - am based in Singapore.

Will definitely be using his services again.

The products arrived as well packaged as possible to fit into a smaller container and the ackets are currently on garment hangers to kick some small wrinkles out. Overall, I'm delighted by my experience with Lucian and if the conversion rate remains favorable, I'll definitely be using his services again.

How does the service works?

Simple: you place the order using your credit card/gift card/PayPal, and you have it shipped to my address in Romania, Europe (yes, it’s an actual country – not a salad).

When I receive the order, I'll take pictures of the items and send them to you, so you can confirm I've received the right items, in the right sizes. After that, I'll pack everything, weigh it, give you the total price (we'll talk prices in a bit), and ask for the payment via PayPal. Once I receive the payment, off I go to the post office and ship it to you.

Now for the prices:

Shipping price depends on country of destination, but here are a few examples:

• USA:
    • Express (takes 2 weeks or less): 13$ base price + $14 per kilogram.
    • Standard (takes a month or more): 10$ base price + $9 per kilogram.
  • Canada (express): $13 base price + $13 per kilogram.
  • Australia (express): $13 base price + $21 per kilogram.
  • Singapore (express): $13 base price + $16 per kilogram.
  • United Kingdom (express): $20 base price + $7.5 per kilogram.

(For other countries, or for standard shipping fees for the countries listed above, please send me a private message.)

Insurance is 1,9% of the total value declared.

My proxy service costs 29 euros, regardless of the order size, and it covers everything else: a new box for consolidation in case you need one, printing out the shipping label, PayPal fees, gas for my hungry car to get my big ass to the post office, and a nice steak after I ship the package and hand you the tracking code.

Is it worth it?

In case you're wondering if it's worth it, here's a short case study featuring my last client: He ordered a Havana jacket and a Hudson suit. In the US, it would have cost him $1,000, but with my service, he ended up paying $750, including shipping, insurance and my proxy fee. That’s a 25% discount right there.

Some figures to give you an idea of shipping prices:

• A jacket is around 600-850 grams, depending on size.
  • A pair of trousers is 300-450 grams, depending on size.
  • A pair of shoes (more specifically, dobule-monks, size 45), in their original box is 1.6 kg.
  • The box that comes with every SuSu jacket/suit is about 400 grams, and can fit 1 suit, or 1 jacket and 1 garment bag.
  • A bigger box (which I supply for free) is around 500-700 grams, depending on the size.

For more information, including my address, please send me a private message. I'll reply as soon as possible.

Attachments

• cardboard-box-161578_640.png
    cardboard-box-161578_640.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 38
  • box1.png
    box1.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 60
  • BOX2.png
    BOX2.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

LoKey

Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in briefly. I used VincentVogan for proxy services recently. He responds very quickly to emails, and has been overall really easy to work with. He mailed out the suits to me this week so I'll update this thread once it arrives to the US in about 2 to 3 weeks.

rickimky

Reaction score
Great timing - I just received my Hudson suit last night using VincentVogan's proxy services. Great communication from start to finish. Highly recommended. I saved quite a pleasing amount - am based in Singapore.

Will definitely be using his services again.

LoKey

Reaction score
Just received my Hudson suit and Havana jacket through VincentVogan's services. I ordered the week before Easter so it took an extra few days to get from SuitSupply to Romania. Lucian immediately contacted me he received the package, took pictures of the products and ensured the right sizing. He had everything repacked and consolidated into a smaller box and shipped out that night. The shipping was supposed to take 2 to 3 weeks, but ended up taking only 1 week, which is probably an anomaly.

The products arrived as well packaged as possible to fit into a smaller container and the ackets are currently on garment hangers to kick some small wrinkles out. Overall, I'm delighted by my experience with Lucian and if the conversion rate remains favorable, I'll definitely be using his services again.

douchappn

Reaction score
Highly recommended. I saved quite a pleasing amount - am based in Singapore.
29.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads