• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peir Wu

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After following this thread for a while and liking what I see, I decided to take a gamble and purchased an older season Peir Wu bomber. Praying that it works out!

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What bomber did you buy?

This navy one from SS14, via Suspension Point:

The measurements check out, chest-wise. (We'll see, shoulder-wise.) Sleeve length may be a touch long but it's nothing that alterations can't fix.

I don't have any good casual outerwear for Spring/Summer (barring my Stephan Schneider Match Jacket for early spring) so I'm hoping that this fits the bill. The extra discount from Boxing Week factored into my decision (as well as most of you folks eating up the Schneider clothing in my size
fight[1].gif
).

Perhaps if we drum up enough demand, we could convince them to open up pre-orders again, like they did for van Beirendonck during the summer. A shame that Peir Wu (presumably) didn't do well for them; I'm starting to like her aesthetic.

Last edited:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, I was debating that one for a long time. Let me know if it doesn't work out!

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, I was debating that one for a long time. Let me know if it doesn't work out!

It came in today!

...and at this time, it's a keeper. It's a lot more light-weight than I thought. The shoulders don't seem boxy to me (I'm around a 17'' in shoulder length) and the sleeve length is just about perfect. The last time I've felt this satisfied with the fit of a garment was when I stumbled onto a couple of Sage de Cret button-up shirts at a local retailer during the summer.

Now I'm wondering if her fits have changed much in the past couple of years. If not, I may be in trouble...

And just for reference, I purchased the 46. I had to email them before placing the order and I initially thought SS took down both remaining sizes to see which one I needed. Looks like the 48 sold shortly afterwards.

Last edited:

leeba

Reaction score
Still looking to let go of my AW14 plum melange bomber for 199....

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread...does anyone know what's going on with this line? No stockists listed on the website and quick google search doesn't turn up much.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No idea, seems like it's been gradually going offline since 2015. Less and less and less.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably a huge shot in the dark - but if anyone has any size 46-50 Peir Wu they wanna sell you should send me a message; very interested in getting some more stuff!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is Peir Wu up to these days?

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed - I've slowly accumulated a decent collection but really wish she would come back to making clothes. Need more size 48 shirts (I got too swole for my 46s :( )

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads