• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obstacle 1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Barneys vest
Zegna shirt
Kiton pant
** boots
Zegna socks
Justin boots
Creed cologne

i don't understand your clothing choices kitonbrioni

its just a series of expensive, oversized and strangely coloured suits paired with garish pocketsquares or, on a more casual day a grandpa vest and wierd shoes.

more puzzling is why there are 40 pictures of the individual pieces that make up your outfits

what is your sight like? seriously

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KitonBrioni is one of the most fascinating figures on this forum. Let's see you post up a fit.

Obstacle 1

Reaction score
i dislike almost all of my clothing so i'm pretty sure you guys would agree with me that i don't look the best

maybe once i get my tax refund and get some new ****

i don't see the fascination that you have but oh well you love that against the grain baggy stuff so i guess i can see it

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love KitonBrioni because he is the best example (sartorial or otherwise) of dedication and consistency.

Obstacle 1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
i love KitonBrioni because he is the best example (sartorial or otherwise) of dedication and consistency.
the homeless wear the same clothes for years at a stretch i too love them for their dedication and consistancy

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Obstacle 1
the homeless wear the same clothes for years at a stretch

i too love them for their dedication and consistancy

Nine posts here and taking on KB, FTB, LK and the homeless as well. That's a big bite man.
laugh.gif

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Obstacle 1
i don't see the fascination that you have but oh well you love that against the grain baggy stuff so i guess i can see it
Yeah, they don't call "baggy stuff" the StyleForum uniform for nothing.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with photobucket, the picture is NOT supposed to be that big.

Obstacle 1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Goblin
Yeah, they don't call "baggy stuff" the StyleForum uniform for nothing.
i'm sorry i see you are trying to use sarcasm but you don't make any sense i was responding to fade to black and his taste in "baggy stuff" (i didn't think that it was the worst term but ok), not the whole forum.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Oh no I was completely serious. If you had merely posted the details of the suit "pinstripes, wide lapels, high gorge, 3 button, etc." I would have rolled my eyes and in my mind I would have pictured something like the typical Mens Warehouse suit that 90% of the kids around me wear when they need to dress up. But instead, you have proven how important fit is and despite having details I normally dislike (I prefer solid, slim lapels, 2 buttons, and a medium gorge) I really liked the outfit.
THanks, good to know. I would have actually preferred slim lapels as well - communicatin was difficult and I was happy to get some of my requests.
Originally Posted by LabelKing
KitonBrioni is a sartorial legend.
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
+1
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Visiting with friends after GWU graduation. Gotta goooo.
WAYWT51608.jpg

Something about your fits+camera+that bag always makes your pictures look like they're from an independently wealthy world traveller circa 1961. Might I ask where you got the boots+bag and what sort of camera you are shooting with? A very cool-cat look indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads