• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilead

Reaction score
WAYWT-1.jpg

Infinium
Cheep Mondees
Corpus
Thrift Allen Edmonds
April 77 stance
Suit027.jpg

Infinium
RAF
Nudie
Area Forte
Too tired to stand up stance

Gilead

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Is it raf by raf or mainline? Fits nice. If raf by raf, how's the material feel?
RAF by Raf, material's nice, doesn't stretch and it's pretty comfortable.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Gilead, love your style. The second fit in particular is fantastic. Shirt fits extremely well while still being casual and I like the stacked cuffs thing going on with the jeans.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wet early morning in L.A. Good day to catch a matinee.

93214382.jpg

93214435.jpg

W/O raincoat
93214661.jpg

Turtleneck: Jill Sander
Cargo Pants: Maharishi
Engineered Garments
Raincoat- Vintage Diesel ( designed by J. Lindeberg ).
Georgia Workboots
Scent: Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan Parfumeur

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, I love this. The volume, colour, fit. Everything is great. Haven't seen the binocular shirt in yellow before but it's completely awesome. One of my favourite fit of yours.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maharlika,

I'm really glad you started posting in this thread lately. Although I'm not sure how I feel about this last look, your fits are consistently interesting and generally excellent.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gilead: Nice look in both pictures. I generally don't like shoes that formal with jeans in the first shot, but I think it works here. jpgm: Great look as usual, one of the few people on SF who wears graphic t's tastefully. Glad to see you posting WAYWT again. Maharlika: Great look. Proof that not everything non-raw, non-slim can still look great. Very awesome post. This page rocks.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maharlika, really cool and interesting. The turtle neck feels really misplace though, and almost ruins it. The EG shirt buttoned all the way up would be much better.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Thanks guys! I was having fun with the outfit in spite of the drab day. SuperBoo it's hard to tell from the photo, but the turtleneck really compliments the texture and color of the EG. I'll post a close up later.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads