1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

nemuu second one is so solid and nice to see white chucks instead chrondo we will have to cdg battle and sauce, how are you a phillies fan but at the same time a lakers fan? Sorry homeboy you need to pick a side you sellout (unless of course I'm wrong and you are not in fact a lakers fan)
    Wait, what's Kobe's batting average again? I forgot that the Phillies and the Lakers play each other so often. I am only a really rabid fan of 1) the Eagles and 2) the Lakers. I grew up going to the occasional Dodger game, but I'm not a huge baseball fan. I like the Phillies, but more to the point I like Philadelphia and enjoy watching everyone finally get the parade they've been starving for.

2. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Wait what does hometown have anything to do with it again?

So in other words you're a wagon jumper, ok cool got it.

[​IMG]

3. Saucemaster

Wait what does hometown have anything to do with it again?

So in other words you're a wagon jumper, ok cool got it.

[​IMG]

If I was a wagon jumper, why the hell would I be on the Eagles wagon?!

It's all about hometown, huh? So are you a Raiders fan or a Rams fan, jetty boy?

4. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

making fun of myself for Halloween

5. asobu

asobu Well-Known Member

chrondo we will have to cdg battle

sell em to me.

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

he too fat for you. I was gonna buy his but i'm already wearing mine a size too big.

Let's see it jet. I have two pics in them already where i've thrown down the gauntlet

7. jet

jet Well-Known Member

I have to put down my cheeseburger and take a pic when I get it back from the tailor relax, I'll throw a show n pose together soon.

8. Saucemaster

I have to put down my cheeseburger and take a pic when I get it back from the tailor relax, I'll throw a show n pose together soon.

Translation: shit, chrono's not letting this go, now I have to search for stock website pics I can pretend are mine without being found out.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hat : New York hat co.
    Trenchcoat : Cloak
    Shirt : Kent Wang MTM
    Pants : Helmut Lang
    Shoes : Allen Edmonds
    Gloves: Chester Jefferies silk-lined MTM

10. jet

jet Well-Known Member

laugh @ sauce the internet PI perhaps you should check rp for the evidence first player

fuuma can I has your autographs?

11. Saucemaster

I never follow RP. Did you actually post a picture of you wearing the CdG? If so, sir jet, I take it back.

12. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

Nicec coat, Fuuma. Dig the hat too. KWxTaT Trafalgar Barbera Martegani [​IMG]

13. bluemagic

bluemagic Well-Known Member

:*praise*:

14. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

Sauce, Neemu, Fuuma and Baron definitely rockin some good looks today.

Chrono, yours is good too. Do you happent o be in Chicago today? I swear I saw you across the El rails from me. I yelled "Brown is for Farmer" thinking that was the way to identify myself as an SFer, but you didn't look.

15. Talous

Talous Member

Hey guys, first post should be dark and blurry right? [​IMG] [​IMG] Filson feather cloth shirt Gap undershirt Filson ranger belt Levi's STF (Normally wear Rescues but I wanted to try the cardboard patch jeans out.) Red Wing 1914 And the object hiding secretly in my pocket: [​IMG] [​IMG] (Thanks for the shipment, Crane). Sorry if that's too many images.

16. bluemagic

bluemagic Well-Known Member

I think you do what you do pretty well, Talous.

I'm not sure if the color of that shirt is the most flattering to you, but it's certainly not awful. It might be the indoor lighting speaking.

People will also tell you to roll your sleeves higher.

17. Talous

Talous Member

Thanks!

I'll let everyone know I just rolled my sleeves up higher.

18. Johnathan

Johnathan Well-Known Member

Hey guys, first post should be dark and blurry right? [​IMG] [​IMG] Filson feather cloth shirt Gap undershirt Filson ranger belt Levi's STF (Normally wear Rescues but I wanted to try the cardboard patch jeans out.) Red Wing 1914 And the object hiding secretly in my pocket: [​IMG] [​IMG] (Thanks for the shipment, Crane). Sorry if that's too many images.
    Looks good, but I think a slightly more fitted shirt would flatter you a lot more.

19. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Hey guys, first post should be dark and blurry right?

Filson feather cloth shirt
    Gap undershirt
    Filson ranger belt
    Levi's STF (Normally wear Rescues but I wanted to try the cardboard patch jeans out.)
    Red Wing 1914

And the object hiding secretly in my pocket:

(Thanks for the shipment, Crane).

Sorry if that's too many images.

I also think that a fitted shirt would look better. And the jeans look like the have a quite high rise... is that true? Doesn't look too good to my eye.

But most importantly: what kind of knife is that? Details please. Looks wonderful.

20. Talous

Talous Member

I also think that a fitted shirt would look better. And the jeans look like the have a quite high rise... is that true? Doesn't look too good to my eye. But most importantly: what kind of knife is that? Details please. Looks wonderful.
    Knife is a Case Sodbuster Jr. Well made, looks good, and is quite cheap. Jeans are Levi's 501 (forgot to mention the style) STF, pretty much brand new (haven't exactly shrunk to fit me yet). I should probably learn to sag more. Yeah the shirt is a bit bulky but I don't really have the option of sizing down on it (Filson only goes to a size small AFAIK). It will hopefully do the job when I'm tooling around in the Mojave or the Anza-Borrego deserts with friends/family. Just got it so I wanted to give it a try today. Probably would look a little better without the undershirt. Thanks for the advice guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.