• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deepitm

Reaction score
Never shopped here but stumbled upon it. Certain things worth looking at, APC, Sunspel, Norse Projects, Our Legacy, etc.:

https://houseofhrvst.com/en/men/sale/

Also, I recently went into Haberdash here in Chicago because their online sale seemed so pathetic for a "going out of business sale" but it was just as bad in store as it was online. Idk, maybe people don't do fire sales with going out of business any more, but then again maybe that kind of decision making is why they're going out of business. I spend maybe ~$5k per year in clothing, shoes, and accessories and I have literally never bought a thing from Haberdash despite having lived a few blocks from it from the time it opened. Sales people there weren't great either. Not all that sad to see it go.

Last edited:

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Final sale at TBS, some great stuff and lots of sizes!

I picked up a Raf Simons button down, NikexUndercover tights, and JW Anderson knit polo for <$300 shipped (for all three)

How did you size in those Gyakusou tights? I've been told they run small and sizing up is needed. They don't have the color or size I need, but would be good to hear your sizing experience when you get them.

mcdecker1

Reaction score

How did you size in those Gyakusou tights? I've been told they run small and sizing up is needed. They don't have the color or size I need, but would be good to hear your sizing experience when you get them.

I have a few pairs of Gyakusou Nike tights and I've always sized up one for regular Nike fit

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Never shopped here but stumbled upon it. Certain things worth looking at, APC, Sunspel, Norse Projects, Our Legacy, etc.:

https://houseofhrvst.com/en/men/sale/

Also, I recently went into Haberdash here in Chicago because their online sale seemed so pathetic for a "going out of business sale" but it was just as bad in store as it was online. Idk, maybe people don't do fire sales with going out of business any more, but then again maybe that kind of decision making is why they're going out of business. I spend maybe ~$5k per year in clothing, shoes, and accessories and I have literally never bought a thing from Haberdash despite having lived a few blocks from it from the time it opened. Sales people there weren't great either. Not all that sad to see it go.

Yeah, I never bought almost anything from them (clothing-wise I mean, I'd pick up Baxter's clay pomade from them because they're one of like 3 places here that stock it and my office was only a couple blocks away). I remember the guy that ran the original store years ago being pretty cool, but in recent years the staff seemed more worried about getting internet-famous and **** and the place had way too much of a #menswear feel to it for me. Also, they just didn't care that many interesting brands anymore.

On a related note, the Notre and Meyvn guys are good peoples.

Tiamig

Reaction score
Afurastore has an EXTRA20 code but I wouldn't bother , they raised the prices on almost everything (some things are more expensive now than before without the code )

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SALE is ending soon — take an extra 10% off all SALE with promo code 'FINAL10' at checkout
Spend $600 to receive an extra 15% OFF SALE with promo code 'FINAL15' at checkout
Spend $900 to receive an extra 20% OFF SALE with promo code 'FINAL20' at checkout
Now thru Monday only!

http://man.totokaelo.com/sale
seems to work on most items

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads