• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Arnold Grape

Reaction score

Thanks, got the last XL tee @ 70% off. Is there any way to better browse sale items on East Dane? The good deals are never in the sale section, best way I've found so far is to just browse through designer specific pages once in a while, but someone must have it down to a science.

-So if you add specific items that you are interested in to your Wish List or Favorites, East Dane, I believe, will notify you when there's a price change.

jsoo24

Reaction score
wow... got my order cancelled from carson cause of a "glitch" in inventory ... if one of ya'll picked up the fbt light brown in 10 and doesnt work out, let me know

carloso

Reaction score
wow... got my order cancelled from carson cause of a "glitch" in inventory ... if one of ya'll picked up the fbt light brown in 10 and doesnt work out, let me know
im happy to know that i wasnt the only one, but i ordered the 9 in light brown

skenney

Reaction score

Their website is horrible. Every time I tried to scroll through the Visvim items, different items would pop up.

greatmoosy

Reaction score
Barney's presale started Monday for cardholders only, it looked like it was any item that is due to go on sale next Tuesday when the general sale starts. But it was also not completely apparent to sales associates - they had to plug in the item number into their app and it would return whether sale or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khronos

Reaction score
This Saturday & Sunday, November 21-22,
12-6pm in The Sanctuary
Come test-drive new InAisce garments and newly available archives discounted 50-90%
163 North 6th St Suite C1, Brooklyn NY
Church building between Bedford & Driggs
(buzz into building, take stairs on the left to the top to the penthouse, C1)

juven

Reaction score
Code for 15% off saks, works for two days starting now, tons of exclusions
Use Code SAKS874UCAHP
*PERCENTAGE OFF IS NOT VALID ON PRE-ORDER ITEMS, OR ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. LIMIT OF FIVE PROMO CODES PER ORDER. Cannot be combined with any other percent off or dollar off promotions. Valid on saks.com through 11/21/15 at 11:59PM (ET). Valid on saks.com purchases only. Excludes Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores, saksoff5th.com, gift card, charitable items, and Saks employee purchases. Designer exclusions apply. Valid on shipments to US addresses only. Not valid on international shipments. We will take 15% off your order when you enter promotional code: SAKS874UCAHP at checkout. Code valid for one time use only. No adjustments to prior purchases.

Designer Exclusions (Certain categories of merchandise are excluded): 3.1 Phillip Lim, 3.1 Phillip Lim Initials, A Detacher, Acne Studios, Akris, Akris Punto, Alaia, Alexander Mcqueen, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, AMI, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Berardi, Anya Hindmarch, Aquilano Rimondi, Azzedine Alaia, Balmain, Belstaff, Bottega Veneta, Brian Reyes, Brunello Cucinelli, Cartier, Celine, CHANEL, Charvet, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Christian Siriano, Christophe Lemaire, Christopher Kane, Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons, Costume National, Creatures of the Wind, David Yurman, Degrees of Freedom, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Doo. Ri, Emilio Pucci , Ethan K, Fendi, GIAMBA, Giuseppe Zanotti , Givenchy, Gucci, Haider Ackermann, Halston Heritage, Herve Leger, Iceberg, ISAIA, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Junya Watanabe, KENZO, Kiton, Lanvin, MM6 Maison Margiela Maison Margiela, Maison Martin Margiela, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Marcelo Burlon, Marco de Vincenzo, Marni, Martin Grant, MCM, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Mont Blanc, Movado Edge, Movado Motion, MSGM, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Peter Pilotto, Peter Som, Pierre Balmain, Pierre Corthay, Prada, Prada Sport, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Richard Chai, Rick Owens, Rick Owens DKSHDW, Rick Owens Lilies, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shinola, Simone Rocha, Sonia Rykiel, Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Sydney Evan, T by Alexander Wang, Thakoon, The Row, Thom Browne, Tod's, Tomas Maier, UGG Australia, Valentino, Yohji Yamamoto, Zac Posen, Zegna, Zero + Maria Cornejo.

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mcdecker1

Reaction score
does anyone know of a place where I can purchase a Cote & Ciel Nile backpack for a discount? I know Acrimony has them in stock and tend to do a black friday deal, but wondering if anyone knows of another spot. thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads