• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it in your post, but where is the sample sale at? Is it at all the retailers that you list that sell the brand?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Oops sorry!
420 W. 14th Street, Studio 3SW

mr bunbury

Reaction score
PSA: The Tannery in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA has a lot of good shoes at 60% off - including a bunch of Common Projects in a variety of sizes. I just picked up the officer ankle boots in 45 (last pair, unfortunately).

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I checked out the filenes in Chicago after hearing they had Barney's merch. They had a real nice Michael Bastian 100% cashmere sweater that was rrp $1100 for 299, maybe if it goes on sale I'll buy it

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gagno905
I've ordered from them in Ottawa. No problems, shipping is $20, it's fast and their staff are amazing. Shoot them an email with questions.

They don't have sales often but they do have context cash. Put "Member" in your coupon box and 10% of your purchase can be applied as a discount next time around. So a $200 purchase = $20 off your next order.

thx for the info...was going to order momotaro hoody until i emailed them. they said the large would still be too big. appreciate the honesty, not just trying to sell stuff lol.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Aside from the men's stuff if you are looking for a pop art take on Chanel for your girlfriend you should also head to the sale.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mar-Hospit.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone had experience with endClothing? its a web shop in the UK, as well as brick n mortar. also is there any promotional codes floating about? thanks

bakatora

Reaction score
springfever@yoox expired.. anyone have any new yoox codes?

andfar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scooba
30% off everything @ DJ Premium's March Madness.
use code 1N9JF6
ends March 31st @ 11:59 PST

And Revolve will match the code for anything that both Revolve and DJPremium sells
use code DJPREM30

I can only get 15%!

jackstraxx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Hey has anyone had experience with endClothing? its a web shop in the UK, as well as brick n mortar. also is there any promotional codes floating about? thanks

Good shop. Rarely do any codes though. Don't think I've ever seen one actually.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im signed up to endclothings email blasts and i dont recall any discount codes avail

they email newsletters pretty often but unfortunately no codes

TheBlackBruceWayne

Reaction score
Not sure if it is still going on

but last week Club Monaco had wool cardigans on sale for $19. cream, red, navy blue, and silver

with a student id, it brings it down to $15

for those in NY i got mine from the one on 21st & 5th where they ship most of their sale items to

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhargavaphytolab1