• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airportlobby
FYI, Revolve still has the first time user 30% off coupon (email them or call them after making a purchase), which can be combined with sale items. KMW 1980s were $90. Not bad.

how is sizing on kmw 1980's and rockers?

i wear a apc ns 28

spreadcollar

Reaction score
works on most designers at both sites. doesn't work on the rogues and kmw that people have been discussing.
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
TTS or you can size down one. Do the discounts apply to the items on forwardforward too?

wallabeing

Reaction score
Just copped two pairs of Spring Courts for around $100 on Revolve using the tulip code, not including the first time customer discount. Insane.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just kopped two Herick Vibskov items with the tulip code. Does the first time customer discount apply to the price after the 15% or is it stacked with the 15%?

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does the 15 off discount apply to forward as well, and also, can someone elaborate on the first time customer discount and how to get it?

also the sizes,

when it says 46, 48. 50
does that equate to S, M, L?

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 15% discount does apply to foward as well. You have to email them with your receipt number and wait. At least that's what I was told. If someone else can clarify, it would be great.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
The 15% discount does apply to foward as well. You have to email them with your receipt number and wait. At least that's what I was told. If someone else can clarify, it would be great.

That's right. You make the purchase first, then e-mail them your info and request the first-time customer discount.

wallabeing

Reaction score
I just called them up right after I ordered, asked them about the discount, told them my order number, and they did the whole thing right over the phone. They just refunded what they had discounted back to my credit card.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks, hopefully i can get stuff in my size in like 12 hours when i get home...

also, what about the sizing.

so 46, 48, 50 = s, m l?

might be stupid, just wanna make sure

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads