• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AFG34

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Just picked up the Irig unit and app yesterday...can't wait to get my guitar serviced and up and running again.

I got one last week. I like it.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5052951025_01e8ed6d20_z.jpg

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems we have quite a collection of players here.

This is about 25% of what I have owned over the years. I often forget to take pics...and this does not show all the killer vintage stuff I had back in the late '80s early '90s, before it became prohibitively expensive to buy Gibsons and Fenders. I would post individual shots, but there is too much. The Gretsches, with the exception of the DSW, are all vintage. Most of the Gibsons as well.

Also, the ones that say "not available" are there..just click on them.

Enjoy.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-1/8541/2143067

Mike

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
5052951025_01e8ed6d20_z.jpg

How do you like the russian Big muff vs the reissues?

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I picked up this little blues machine yesterday at the Alameda Flea market. These little National Resophonics are fun and have a great sound.

NatResophonic.jpg

Love this
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MBreinin
Seems we have quite a collection of players here.

This is about 25% of what I have owned over the years. I often forget to take pics...and this does not show all the killer vintage stuff I had back in the late '80s early '90s, before it became prohibitively expensive to buy Gibsons and Fenders. I would post individual shots, but there is too much. The Gretsches, with the exception of the DSW, are all vintage. Most of the Gibsons as well.

Also, the ones that say "not available" are there..just click on them.

Enjoy.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-1/8541/2143067

Mike

:O

BigHandMan

Reaction score
So glad I stumbled on this thread after years on SF.

I mostly play and record acoustic. Main axes are a 2008 Martin 000C-16RGTE Aura and a 1987 Guild D-30 dreadnaught that I've had since my teen years. Recently put a Fishman Infinity Matrix pup in the Guild and it's ridiculous. Also play an acoustic-electric Breedlove 12 string for gigs. Got a bunch of amps and other gear and recently updated the pedal board - will post pics later.

QUESTION: I'm thinking of investing in an electric and don't want to spend a bundle. Been looking into a number of different Hagstrom guitars and wonder if anyone has experience with them, good or bad? Curious. Thanks.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbz9206
reissues suck for real

And what about the black vs green russian ones? Hold out for a green or what?

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Nice thread. Like many (I assume), I've bought and sold a bunch of guitars before settling on the ones I have now. I had a Heritage 535, Fender Tele USA, Rickenbacker 650S (which I just found out they don't make anymore!), and a Larrivee OM-09 that I sold to my brother for a song
frown.gif
. That Larrivee I miss quite a lot, actually. I can't believe I sold it to him. It had a beautiful ebony neck with microdots on the fret board. The two guitars I have now are a Melancon Pro Artist 'T' (in Lake Placid blue with tone chambers), and a Webber Roundbody with a soft cutaway. My amp is a Fender Princeton Reverb II, which sounds warm and toasty. They say it is point to point hand wired, and that seems important.
eh.gif

Unfortunately I don't play at all lately. Such is life, I guess.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Argh, the Mesa Boogie I just bought arrived damaged.
ffffuuuu.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads