• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie? Dead?

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
I caught a little bit of the show Rockstar: Supernova on CBS tonight and had a Nudie siting. The one guy from Iceland finished singing and was talking to Tommy Lee. He was getting off stage and I noticed that he was wearing Nudies, couldn't tell what model though.

headtowall

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
DC Nudie report! I've seen 'em on employees in the Co-ops and Denimbar, and on dudes shopping in georgetown who looked like they were trying pretty hard. Haven't seen them out in bars/rock venues, though maybe they're cool in clubs, I dunno. Maybe I'm just running with the wrong crowd. The Big Man?
I've never seen them on anyone in DC. Plenty of Diesels and 7s. Oh, and regarding Tommy Lee on TV, I just saw him on some show on VH1 and I'm pretty sure he was wearing distressed Nudies.

kilokore

Reaction score
crash i think one of them might have been my friend... either way go blue!!!!!

god i wish i was back in ann arbor going to college again

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by viking_mike
i never thought i would see this day come...cheap motherfucker...where did you buy your canes from? i am surprised you haven't posted this on the other sf yet.
a little bird picked them up in japan, and im sending him a pair of redlines and a selvage denim jacket in exchange. i havent posted it because i dont have them in my hands to answer questions that will surely arise, since ive not heard about anyone else with these.

viking_mike

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
a little bird picked them up in japan, and im sending him a pair of redlines and a selvage denim jacket in exchange. i havent posted it because i dont have them in my hands to answer questions that will surely arise, since ive not heard about anyone else with these.
bird=ryu?

crash

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kilokore
crash i think one of them might have been my friend... either way go blue!!!!!

god i wish i was back in ann arbor going to college again

I hear you. I had a slab of Backroom's cheese pizza a couple of weeks ago and it felt like I was back at school again, scrappin' for every nickel to afford a dollar slice. No Nudies back then, but definitely the good old days...

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, did this turn into a nudies sighting thread? Jimmy Fallon was wearing nudies in Taxi, iirc. nobody notices my debadged nudies except employees at HTC.

viscontienzio

Reaction score
Sharp bengt were a perfect pair of jeans. They followed the natural contour, "fit"/design human legs perfectly, better than anything else I've ever seen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads