• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NO PURCHASE CHRISTMAS CLUB (NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2011)

exchode

Reaction score
I'm new, so I can use $100 for emergencies right? Like my girlfriend washing my favorite 100% wool sweaters down to her size, and me needing to replace them - emergency, right? :D

I'm in!

MadAboutPlaid

Reaction score
MOL - I appreciate what you do for the SF community. I will take with me the lessons learned from my successful participation in the September and October NPC. (I finally realized that I have enough pairs of grey pants). However, I cannot continue this journey through the prime holiday sale season.

Godspeed.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm new, so I can use $100 for emergencies right? Like my girlfriend washing my favorite 100% wool sweaters down to her size, and me needing to replace them - emergency, right? :D

I'm in!

Welcome to Styleforum and our little club.
For your only sweater it would be an emergency. For your favourite sweater, it would not be an emergency.
Thank you for joining both. You are now bound. :)

MOL - I appreciate what you do for the SF community. I will take with me the lessons learned from my successful participation in the September and October NPC. (I finally realized that I have enough pairs of grey pants). However, I cannot continue this journey through the prime holiday sale season.

Godspeed.

We only go to mid- December, then break until January. Plenty of time to shop. Please give this another try. Even if you fail, at least you tried and this is still better than not trying at all, yes?]

To everyone............
[COLOR=FF00AA]We'll take sign-ups until Thursday November 03, 2011[/COLOR] 23:59:59
All are welcomed aboard. If you are sick and need support, join with us!

Last edited:

valhson

Reaction score
As we settle into a long NPC, anyone have any interesting alteration/upkeep projects they are planning?

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already bought a pair of shoes today to take advantage of the Ralph Lauren Sale...but that was before I saw this thread.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had little desire to buy anything last month. I think I'll get through this one with ease.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do yo have no-purchase over the festive season with all the Christmas shopping that need to be done?
And can I join for only November? Also what if the piece of clothing is purely utilitarian? Like a pair of ski gloves you have to buy for a ski trip.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in. But my $200 will be gone immediately if there are good Thanksgiving sales...

Adarael

Reaction score
If I'd put some things in for alteration in October but they won't be done until friday (and I have yet to pay for them) can that be considered excused? If so, I'm in.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If I'd put some things in for alteration in October but they won't be done until friday (and I have yet to pay for them) can that be considered excused? If so, I'm in.

Excused.

Last call everyone .......let's start this Friday just before midnight.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well this is the smallest group this year. How did everyone get through the weekend?

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no damage ..Thanks MoL...

Last edited:

valhson

Reaction score
good here but it was a close call on some mindless wandering around NYC this weekend.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
November and December are not a time for me to remain with the plan ... as I have some basics that must be replaced. A moth (or something) got to my favorite overcoat.

But having seen your avatar ... this is for you:

At just after three minutes ... bits of paper begin to fall like snow ... each contains the name of a fallen soldier.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads