• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how are the remastered xi's vs. the older ones?

I don't think those are remastered. Just the usual 11 release during December that's been ongoing for the last several years.

It seems everyone got them, even multiple pairs. The $220 and tax probably crossed the threshold for some, not to mention the huge production number.

The 4s and 5s that Willy posted are the remastered ones. Still ugly shape. Sneakerheads still complaining about the mold, but obviously will still cop.

Man...those Penny's and Pippens were my favorites in the 5th and 6th grade. I'm sure prices will be atrocious as well.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think those are remastered. Just the usual 11 release during December that's been ongoing for the last several years.

It seems everyone got them, even multiple pairs. The $220 and tax probably crossed the threshold for some, not to mention the huge production number.

The 4s and 5s that Willy posted are the remastered ones. Still ugly shape. Sneakerheads still complaining about the mold, but obviously will still cop.

Man...those Penny's and Pippens were my favorites in the 5th and 6th grade. I'm sure prices will be atrocious as well.

5th and 6th grade.....you make me feel old. I bought 3 pairs of those pennys at $40 a pop. super comfy but not very durable. the soles got torn up in a matter of months on outdoor courts.

those iv's in that pic look like shiiite. I had a couple pairs of the 99 retroes which were superb in quality compared to todays garbage. they were so comfortable to ball in, but the midsoles exploded on me after 6 years.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I remember wanting those Pennys but my mom said we couldn't afford it. And some time later getting dragged to Marshalls and seeing pairs lying around on the shelf. I snapped my size up, should have bought them all

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
pennys were always hideous

thenewjs

Reaction score

They are remastered. At this point they are all remastered.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah when I played ball in high school I wore Penny's and then Kidds, I just turned 31 last week :/

I turned 30 last month so I'm with you, bro. Going to the mall in the 90s was like a kid in a candy store. Everything made it to a sale.

I loved the J Kidd with the bug eyes. Moms got them on sale, lol. My first pair of expensive kicks were the first Jumpmans for Eddie Jones. Joints were $100, felt like big man on campus in the 7th grade.

Damn, the 11s are really easy to cop. My friend sent me a link to Champs this afternoon, had some sizes left..8.5, 9.5, 10, etc. I almost copped a pair, but knowing well they would get no spin..went to the last step before tendering and all.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes! I've been trying to think all day what those jump mans I wore were. I kept thinking they were Ray Allens signature but nah, they were the Eddie jones joints. I rocked the **** out of the C Webb fila's too.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want them to bring back the jumpman team pros most. had them in 7th grade.

drewcandraw

Reaction score
the original hyperdunks are being retro'd next year, I played more in my 05-06 hurraches back in college more, I'm still waiting for that to be retro'd.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice but I'm not feeling those colorways.

Also...

Jordan XXX?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads