• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's a better camp packs coming.

http://www.eukicks.com/nike-air-max-1-camo-pack-july-2013-preview/
http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/06/04/nike-air-max-90-premium-tape-camo-pack/
http://solecollector.com/news/nike-air-max-97-prm-tape-camo-black-cool-grey-/

I thought Nike had said that all QS, Ltd ed., Jordans etc. releases wore online only after that other kid got killed a year or two ago.

Saw those joints in person. They're not all that great.

Not everything is always online. You have places like House of Hoop, Niketown and other Tier 0 boutiques that get them in. Before, cats would line up for days for shoes. If you see a line of 100+ frail kids in line, to a hoodlum that's easy target. This is why most places do raffles now to avoid the headache and violence, which still sadly occurs on nearly all hype releases.

I think it started with the Galaxy Foams when dudes were camping out for a week in advance and someone died as a result that made Nike do the move online. And of course most people can't even cop online unless you use bots.

Everything used to go on sale back in the day. Now you'd be lucky to cop for retail :lol

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, but they are less fugly than the other ones.

I never like the silhouette of the AM90 but the other joint posted is :hat

nineohtoo

Reaction score
I don't care what you guys say, I'm buying these as soon as the SF store gets my size in this week:

LunarGrand-Long-Wingtip-C11717_B.png&wid=70&hei=70&wid=548&hei=548&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,0.3,0,0

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
:(

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't care what you guys say, I'm buying these as soon as the SF store gets my size in this week:

LunarGrand-Long-Wingtip-C11717_B.png&wid=70&hei=70&wid=548&hei=548&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,0.3,0,0

Is that under the Nike line? What's the price? I can't see it under $200. I bet even Nike was surprised at how well those Cole Haans did with the weird midsole.

rjbman

Reaction score
Looking at nike.com, they've got the Air Force 1 and Air Force 1 07, anyone know the difference between the two? Just going off the pictures it looks like the heel and tongue on the 07 are higher.

On an unrelated note, anyone seen Innevas in all black for sale? Only places I've found are sold out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads