• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I dress up for training

you are on a clothing forum let me remind you

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah but you're a ***** v so you are proving my original point

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-Guy works out in Gyakusou <- "Look at that guy working out in Gyakusou. What a douche" - guy working out in Nike <- ""Look at that guy working out in Nike. What a douche" - guy working out in Under Armour <- "Look at that guy working out in Under Armour. What a douche" - guy working out in C9

I don't get the hate or the lulz at it. Why do you care?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Last edited:

Hermitedge

Reaction score
Is there a big diff between the Black and Black-heather Nike Tech Pack sweats? Trying to figure out if the black-heather are the ones that look almost charcoal...

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that he works at nike makes it make sense but the nike undercover rejects et al and others who get dressed up for training just seems insane

Shrug, I guess I fit the bill as an nike undercover reject, but to be honest, lame/douchey as it may be, it adds an element of motivation for me. I find my will to workout a bit renewed when the new AW season stuff drops and I renew the pack with it.

End up doing crossfit classes every week day including holidays when they are open... rain/cold/sick. Even pack gyakusou, my jump rope and do travel workouts when I'm away for vacation or work. Would I be too unmotivated to maintain that discipline without gyakusou? Not entirely sure, but given that I used to weigh 290.. I have to say the willpower to work out doesn't come naturally/easily to me.

In the end my goal isn't to not seem lame/douchey, but to stay in shape and I'm not above catering to whatever will aid me in that no matter how lame/douchey it is or how damaging it is to my wallet :)

Also what's lamer or more douchey? Steroids/HGH/Other Performance enhancing drugs? Or head to toe gyakusou with vibram 5 fingers? :) Who cares right? Whatever people wanna do and helps them achieve whatever fitness goals they have.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm reacting more to guys who wear it at the mall or lunch. And when you are my age you won't think peds are so bad

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
my workout costume just snapped for your viewing pleasure, come at me bitches

n61t3kv.jpg

i usually wear ridiculous colors but I have pants and 6 sleeveless shirts i rotate between, the worst being volt, next yellow, next a bright blue with grey sweats. Mechanix gloves no vis. Pardon the anemic look, lost 6 lbs last week while sick and have only gone 3x this month.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by my local outlet after hearing about the nsw sweats but they didn't have them. Saw a pair of gyakusou pants, the nsw varsity jacket, and some fly knit lunar 1s

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads