• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIB Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC w/Shearling Lining 11 E (UK) \ 11 1/2 E (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD
NIB - Shearling Lined Galways

Size: 11 E (UK) \ 11 1/2 E (US)
Last: 64
Color: Rosewood CC
Lining: Shearling
Sole: Ridgeway
Welt: Veldtschoen

Since I have decided not to wear these since purchase I’ve decided it’s time to sell them. They come in the original box, with the Edward Green cloth shoe bags, and polishing matt. Shoe trees are not included. These boots have been tried on but not used.The pictures below accurately reflect the condition of these boots, however if you require further pictures or have any additional questions please let me know. I am currently only shipping these to CONUS.

Attachments

• Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC A.JPG
    Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC A.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 160
    6.9 MB · Views: 62
    6.9 MB · Views: 75
  • Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC B.JPG
    Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC B.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 274
  • Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC C.JPG
    Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC C.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 240
Last edited:

greasymonkey

Reaction score
Price is right but fitting ....just a full size too big; Best of luck in the sale.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you came to your senses and put these up for sale, a person can't have two masters... :lol:

Someone needs to buy these, because rosewood CC is gorgeous... :slayer:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you came to your senses and put these up for sale, a person can't have two masters...
lol8[1].gif

Someone needs to buy these, because rosewood CC is gorgeous...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
It might have been easier to do had these not been such a great looking boot.
cheers.gif

Monty L

Reaction score
Gorgeous boots, I'm sorely tempted!

How did you find the fit of the 64 vs. the 202? Also, are these the veldts that Skoak had on offer a little while ago?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous boots, I'm sorely tempted!

How did you find the fit of the 64 vs. the 202? Also, are these the veldts that Skoak had on offer a little while ago?

These are the veldts from Skoak. I would say there might be a little less room in the toe box when compared to the 202 but I found them to be a real good fit for me.. I have another pair of Galways on the 64 in Heather Gorse and in fact that is the only reason I am selling this pair.

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious, are you not able to return these to Skoak, as they are unused?

To be honest I won these in an auction from eBay, and the person who sold them to me only tried them on and that is all that I did as well. These boots have been tried on, but they have not been used as stated in the original description.These boots are in excellent condition and they are for all intensive purposes NIB.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with them, so even the original owner had no reason to return them to Skoaktiebolaget. They just didn't fit him, and as it turns out they are too much like another pair that I already have to justify keeping them. I had no idea when I originally won them at auction that the color was so much like another Galway in the same Last that I already have.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why have these not been bought yet, where are all the boot guys?!
puzzled.gif

I don't know, but if they don't it's not going to kill me to keep them either. I still get heart palpitations thinking about selling a pair of Galways. LOL

calebbenton

Reaction score
Those are sick... 11.5 us E? I wear a 12 D Allen Edmunds, or a 11.5 Barrie last from Alden. Think these are smaller than those?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are sick... 11.5 us E? I wear a 12 D Allen Edmunds, or a 11.5 Barrie last from Alden. Think these are smaller than those?

These are size 11 E UK or 11 1/2 E US on the 64 Last. Typically the UK size of 11 UK with this Last would work best if your Alden Barrie was 11 US. You also said your AE size was 12 D so I am very sorry but I doubt that these boots would be a good fit for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads