• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

david123

Reaction score
My Corneliani blazer that came today was from Carouzos too. I guess that explains the sudden burst in stock of nice stuff.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the past they would sell longs as regulars ... I have bought & returned jackets in 50L that were sold as 50.

Mazderati

Reaction score
Help a jong out. Out of the following list of designers, who would you pick and why? I'm trying to find a quality suit with full canvasing and a fit something similar to a Brooks Fitzgerald, i.e. not ultra slim.

BOGLIOLI
CALVIN KLEIN COLLECTION
CANTARELLI
CAROUZOS
CARUSO
CORNELIANI
DOLCE & GABBANA
ENZO ROMANO
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA
I TESSUTI DI BORGOGRONDAIE
JIL SANDER
LARDINI
LEBOLE
LUCIANO BARBERA
MACO
RAF SIMONS
REFLEJO
VALENTINO
VALENTINO ROMA

rjsphd

Reaction score
Luciano Barbera is a higher end garment with more handwork than the others, in general. I own boglioli, cantarelli, caruso, zegna, Lardini and LB, but its hard to recommend since so much depends on fit and the model. My bogliolis are like sweaters--they have almost nothing in the shoulders. Same for the Lardini. My favorite garments are my cantarellis and my new caruso. My advice is to take advantage of free shipping and their great return policy and try stuff on. I end up returning much more than I keep because of fit and finish.

calisanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is this really a 3 roll 2? I'm considering it, but don't like the high button stance if I button the top button.
Also, it's been reduced to $790. Is it a steal at that price?

It looks like a 3 roll 2 to my (untrained) eye. Its a great price and given Yoox's return policy you have nothing to lose.

EDIT: I see the price to be $1,250 though.

Last edited:

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

empirestate

Reaction score

In the past they would sell longs as regulars ... I have bought & returned jackets in 50L that were sold as 50.

I was wondering about the lack of Longs too.

It would be nice if they could get this right. I do occasionally see "46 L" or "50 L". They have the technology.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NEWYEAR@YOOX saves 15% until Dec. 29th, but it's only applicable to Spring-Summer items and you are supposed to have had them in your dreambox since Dec. 22 for them to qualify (but they may not verify this at check-out)

No free int'l shipping.

Last edited:

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know when they do the final round of drops? its usually soon if i remember right

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads