1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New Chester Jefferies Gloves

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by laufer, Feb 5, 2010.

1. laufer

laufer Well-Known Member

I just received a pair of gloves from Chester Jefferies, I am pleased with with the product but they are defective look at the second picture. How did they not see this? I am puzzled. I do not know whether to return them it is going to cost me $15.00 to ship them to UK or just keep wearing them. [​IMG] [​IMG] Any of you had similar issues with Chester Jefferies.

2. Eligius

Eligius Well-Known Member

They'll cover the cost of your return to repair or replace. Just call them or email with your pics.

3. laufer

laufer Well-Known Member

Eligius,

thank you for your input I will email them.

4. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Well-Known Member

Use them for several months, then return for a full refund.

5. Jim Profit

Jim Profit Well-Known Member

What kind of model is the glove you bought from CJ?

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Those gloves look very nice, if shipping is really going to be a hassle just take them to your local tailor. I would bet that for less than a sawbuck you can get that lining reattached.