• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bullshit. The calls were the reason for a 37 point win? I know you don't like facts but here's one that i looked up -Miami shot 29 free throws to Chicago's 18. Lopsided, but hardly the reason for the loss. No one on the Bulls came close to fouling out either, although Noah's ***** ass got ejected

And it was lopsided because it looked like the Bulls were getting paid per foul and forgot they actually needed to play ball between fouls.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bullshit. The calls were the reason for a 37 point win? I know you don't like facts but here's one that i looked up -Miami shot 29 free throws to Chicago's 18. Lopsided, but hardly the reason for the loss. No one on the Bulls came close to fouling out either, although Noah's ***** ass got ejected

No. Of course not Roi. You sound like Neo.

What I am saying is that at 2 critical junctures in the game the referees obviously sided with the Heat. One was giving Lebron that comic flop then not calling Nate's real foul. It was a 5 point game that could have gone to 3 (can't have that) and the other was a 5 point turn around on an obvious call (wish I recalled the deets, age and Alzheimers are preventing it) - early 3rd quarter. Anyway... everyone knew the league would not allow a 2-0... notice the Chicago 'foul trouble'.

All this said... Rose with that toilet seat pose on bench all night was pretty sad. Miami can't lose with this crew of officials. Phony game. Believe what you want.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fantasy season ended a while ago. Your STILL butthurt I smoked you when we went head to head? Dude, you really do care more about me than you should. I'm a troll. Stop drinking the holy water and wake up.

Sadly, no gives a **** about you and that is why you troll. Thread was so much better when you weren't here last year, seriously. Get over yourself. Just shut up already and live you pathetic existance where you need a bball thread to get some much needed attention.

Butthurt from when you beat me in one week? Hah! ******* idiot, you couldn't even make the playoffs and was talking **** trying to take 10th place. Goddamn moron. I was in 4th place after it was all said and done, you were no where in sight so again shut the hell up.

And hey, he admitted he is a troll. Isn't that a violation and shouldn't this fool be banned already? At least from this thread?

Hroi, don't even bother to reason with him, you're just wasting energy. Dude knows nothing about bball, this is the same dude that said bball plays exactly the same as soccer. ******* laughable. :lol:

And the Dubs are wet right now. Real surprised Spurs hasn't adjusted yet. Thompsons on fire!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Butthurt from when you beat me in one week? Hah! ******* idiot, you couldn't even make the playoffs and was talking **** trying to take 10th place. Goddamn moron. I was in 4th place after it was all said and done, you were no where in sight so again shut the hell up.

Yo... I won the suckoffs. That's huge. And I whopped you head to head... I just know how hard you tried, making moves midweek and ****. You know you did because you knew I'd eventually gloat about it...

:nodding::nodding::nodding:

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Coming from a guy who was begging to add more moves in the week and whining through the whole season about injuries? Thats funny.

And look again dumbass, you won 5-2 in our first meeting and lost 6-3 in the next.

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Coming from a guy who was begging to add more moves in the week and whining through the whole season about injuries? Thats funny.

And look again dumbass, you won 5-2 in our first meeting and lost 6-3 in the next.

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Listen man, I whine with integrity. Don't get bamboozled by the angles.

And OMG. You went and looked that up! I knew you would. Ha ha ha. Just like a guy that bets the flop and loses on the turn. Fuckin' A. Poker is gold for life lessons. PM Neo... he understands.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You melted down. Lets move on. But PM Neo anyway, ok?

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Y u ignore me
tumblr_mbp0ntKmri1ruichm.gif

Last edited:

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

Speaking of Dubs, here's rendering of the proposed new arena. Looks pretty damn awesome.
http://www.designboom.com/architecture/snohetta-aecom-new-golden-state-warriors-arena-proposal/

It IS awesome. Perhaps I will move back to enjoy it.

Well I don't recall Steve complaining about losing injured players and not being able to pick up players because he used up his weekly picks so he asks for the picks be reset earlier so he can make snatch up some players on the waivers.

Steves posted once about the topic and it sounded like a joke, then again you can never tell with grumpy old men. On the other hand, idfnl just sounds pissed like Jackson pissed holy water on his mouth or something.

Back to the game, why do they keep saying "Rose is out" for game _, I mean do they really expect him to play still at this point?

Only once. For clarification, not complaint.

Yo... I won the suckoffs. That's huge. And I whopped you head to head... I just know how hard you tried, making moves midweek and ****. You know you did because you knew I'd eventually gloat about it...

:nodding::nodding::nodding:

Anyone who was trying to win made moves mid-week. You obviously didn't figure this out.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where you been Steve, Spurs rallying back again. They need to make adjustments though, not sure they can keep doing this (coming back from big deficits) all series long.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone who was trying to win made moves mid-week. You obviously didn't figure this out.

I made more moves than anyone all season. There's a chance I figured it out.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

I made more moves than anyone all season. There's a chance I figured it out.

59-50-48

BFD Dewsh

I've played a lot of fantasy but never heard anyone whine as much as you did, and do now.

Is it your goal to troll everyone here?

'Cuz I can fix that. Really quick... :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads