• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

cuz he's playing that well
dude is beasting right now
there was once where he got the ball on one side of the court then somehow got to the other side and dunked it from there

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude i was like the second dude in here posting the collection of stupid **** mcgee pulled

and he was still a beast tonight

respect

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mcgees so beasty he takin out his own teammates.
Half of Mcgees basket is lack of Laker defense though. Some of those alley-oops are simply too easy.

and andre miller's laser sight assisted lobs

kobe could've gotten 50 points. that's probably a bad thing

also lakers bench just really sucks. they basically have nobody besides barnes and blake

Last edited:

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

and andre miller's laser sight assisted lobs
kobe could've gotten 50 points. that's probably a bad thing
also lakers bench just really sucks. they basically have nobody besides barnes and blake

I won't bag on the Lakers. You guys have already done that for me. And I didn't see the game.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No surprise, Have you heard his game analysis on halftimes? At least Shaq is funny sometimes, Magic is just plain awful and seems like he never played professional bball.

Magic was a great ball player but is a total mush mouth. Anyone old enough to remember his talk show? Total bomb.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
typical lakers. like houston a couple years ago. i've never seen a team with their sense of entitlement. damn. 32 shots for kobe? and how many of those were in the fourth quarter? with pau and bynum asleep, who else was going to step up? it's just really embarrassing. they don't have one person besides kobe who can reliably hit an open jump shot -- not a 3, mind you -- an open 10 to 15 foot jump shot. GAH!
that's how i felt about the game.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ugh, their making Mcgee look like ans All-Star out there.

Pau and Bynum getting outplayed by Javale mcfuckinggee. Unreal.

Mcgees so beasty he takin out his own teammates.
Half of Mcgees basket is lack of Laker defense though. Some of those alley-oops are simply too easy.

Come on man, you guys are such ******* fanbois. Thats the same Laker front court all season. You guys never give anyone credit. Mcgee is outplaying then, more effort, hustle, getting it done.

Dont blame it on Pau and Bynum. He's outworking them. Credit Mcgee.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Come on man, you guys are such ******* fanbois. Thats the same Laker front court all season. You guys never give anyone credit. Mcgee is outplaying then, more effort, hustle, getting it done.
Dont blame it on Pau and Bynum. He's outworking them. Credit Mcgee.

in the land of hte blind, the one-eyed mcgee is an all-star.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno if you saw the game yesterday, but i would totally credit mcgee. and i think mcgee is an idiot as much as any of you

i honestly see potential in mcgee. he needs guidance and experience. like yesterday george karl had to call out the cut and lobs. but mcgee could learn to spot that on his own.

dude is honestly athletically talented. long arms, hops, speed. he needs his chip off the shoulder but he can be a great player

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, ya'll can't take a ******* joke. Mcgee played good and give him credit for some of the impressive moves around the post he had and the hustle but seriously, that was terrible defense on the Lakers part.

That isn't being a fanboy. Pau and Bynum played terrible. Pau had 9 points, dude became soft once again. Bynum had an ok game on the offense side but even before the game dude said closing out a series at home is easy. You can't go to a game thinking that way or else you already underestimated your opponent. Bynum also said he wasn't prepared when they loss to the Nuggets in Denver, dude is just making up lame excuses. If I were being a fanboy, I woudn't criticize the Lakers players. They played terrible defense. Plain and simple. Come on now, how many alley-oops did Mcgee get? Playing decent to good defense will prevent more than half of his baskets. Both are 7-foot players that can snatch those lobs out of the air. Both just got lazy. Like I said after game 1, if Bynum played the same way the whole series, it'll be cake walk. has he played half as good since game 1? Nope!

Last edited:

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you saw the game, you saw gasol and bynum looking at each other and shaking their heads after at least half of mcgees shots. i thought you had him? he's incredibly athletically gifted, no doubt, guy can jump, but i'll be ready to call him a great player straight up when he can make those shots with somebody guarding him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads