• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My own "this week's shoe damage" thread.

spinlps

Reaction score
What was the difference between your normal size and the SF's? Thinking about getting a pair myself...

Originally Posted by odoreater
I got the SF Tramezza Fervido bit loafers in the mail and I am very happy. The fit is almost spot on (I say "almost" because my right foot is wider than my left so in any RTW shoes the fit is never perfect for me) and I really like the styling. I like that it's a loafer, which gives a casual air, but it's sleeker and more stylish than, say, AE loafers. Thanks to diorshoe for the size information.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to reputable sources on this forum the Ferragamos run a bit small. I normally wear a US 10.5 EEE in Allen Edmonds (I have some AEs in 11 E, but these don't fit as well as the ones I have in 10.5 EEE) so I got the Ferragamos a half size bigger. The Ferragamos are a size 11 EE. As for the width a EE actually fits me a little bit better than my AEs that are a EEE, but AE doesn't make a EE. Basically, I think you can stick with the same width, just go a half size bigger.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is this week's mid-range shoe damage. Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Merald II Monkstrap.

sftram14em.jpg

sftram22cf.jpg

sftram37hu.jpg

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
Here is this week's mid-range shoe damage. Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Merald II Monkstrap. ...
Not bad at all. Is the colour shown in the photo close to their actual colour?

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Not bad at all. Is the colour shown in the photo close to their actual colour?

Yes, it's pretty close. Actually in real life it looks a little better than in the pictures. The shoe came already antiqued so I don't have to mess with it and it doesn't show up as much in the picture as you can tell from looking at the shoe itself.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is this weeks mid-range shoe damage: Crockett & Jones (benchgrade) Bedford from Pediwear:

cjbed14wu.jpg

cjbed20du.jpg

cjbed34qj.jpg

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This week's mid-range shoe damage: John Lobb Wallace double monk in dark oak:

johnlobb1eg0.jpg

johnlobb2iq5.jpg

johnlobb3ak4.jpg

johnlobb4iv4.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads