• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael Jackson in bad shape.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait - Michael Jackson died of a heart attack? What did he do, walk into a room full of pre-schoolers?

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The funeral will be celebrity packed. I hope Elton John writes a song like he did for Diana. Will Bruno be there?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
The funeral will be celebrity packed. I hope Elton John writes a song like he did for Diana. Will Bruno be there?

Erm...Elton John didn't write anything for Princess Diana.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Erm...Elton John didn't write anything for Princess Diana.
Arguably true - he rewrote some of the lyrics to his Marylin Monroe tribute tune. I wonder what'll happen now to the Elephant Man's bones?

streetminimal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Wait - Michael Jackson died of a heart attack? What did he do, walk into a room full of pre-schoolers?

LOL

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fulcannelli
That sounds like a nice way of telling someone they are f"£$ing bonkers

I'm not saying that he was bonkers. I'm saying people in general are. Life is so complicated, it's a selfish endeavor, and it is **** most of the time. There is something beautiful about those that don't get it.

SenorMatador

Reaction score
Had to be the most insane day at my internship so far and I loved every minute of it. I work in the newsroom at a station in LA and when we found out he was hospitalized, all hell broke loose, but when TMZ reported he died, **** literally hit the fan.

Have never had an adrenaline rush like that in a while.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SenorMatador
Had to be the most insane day at my internship so far and I loved every minute of it. I work in the newsroom at a station in LA and when we found out he was hospitalized, all hell broke loose, but when TMZ reported he died, **** literally hit the fan.

Have never had an adrenaline rush like that in a while.

Wow! that must have stunk.... literally...

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Wow! that must have stunk.... literally...

laugh.gif

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to imagine the physics of it all. Either someone has a really strong sphincter or really low fan.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it took his death for me to realize it but holy **** Rock With You rules.

-Jeff

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're reporting now on ABC News that Michael Jackson's death will be attributed to hereditary causes... that's right - apparently it had something to do with the billy gene...

deliciosrster

Reaction score
laoura2.jpg

frown.gif
oh no. dounat (real name Laoura Parkhomovskaya) reported missing. im gonna upload later other vids where she sings in her memory

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads