• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael Jackson in bad shape.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I anticipated that I'd get sick of the michael jackson tributes playing all night long last night, but I realized that there likely isn't a michael jackson song I don't like. RIP.

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rotflmao.gif

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Wow, this is strange -- I just I just read on nytimes.com that MJ died of food poisoning... unfortunately he ate some seven year-old nuts.

I made a bet with someone yesterday on how quickly the jokes would start. I think this qualifies me as having won.

Personally, I came of age in the 70/80's and have danced to his music more than a few times. Did not like him personally (or at least his public persona), however.

When major deaths happen, I tend to avoid the media coverage. It's too much of the same thing over and over - vigils, tributes, funeral, autopsy results, lawsuits, etc. It has no impact on my life, so I try not to devote a lot of time to it.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of jokes, I heard this one from my wife, who had phoned into a work meeting this morning where they told it:

Farrah Fawcett was on her deathbed, and the priest asked if she had any last wishes.

"That all the children in the world be safe."

God heard.

Michael Jackson died.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In addition to the two above, here are the other jokes that I've already heard at work today:

"He didn't have a heart attack. He was found in the childrens' ward having a stroke."

"Due to Michael Jackson's death and him being made of plastic, he will be melted down and made into children's toys. That way, kids can continue to play with him."

"What a coincidence he and Farrah Fawcett died on the same day. One played with Majors and the other played with minors."

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have one:
Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change.

Busa Dave

Reaction score
HA --- Results just in he died from choking apparently from some bad food!!

Choked on a 5 year old Weiner!!

Butterfly

Reaction score
just heard these two...

Q: What's the name of Jacko's forthcoming book?

A: It's called, "The Ins and Outs of Child Rearing".

also

Q: What did the man on the beach say to MJ?

A: "Get out of my son!"

(I feel bad for laughing...)

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It figures that Jacko died just after Farrah... he always did love coming in a little behind... *wait - too early?
confused.gif

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Busa Dave
HA --- Results just in he died from choking apparently from some bad food!!

Choked on a 5 year old Weiner!!

I heard it was from ten year old nuts.

Busa Dave

Reaction score
GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!
worship.gif

Can't wait for the autopsy results to leak out!!! The guy most likely died just like Elvis----wait and see if some of his doctors don't get a few trips downtown!

Oh almost forgot rather than cremation the "King of Pop" is going to be recycled!!!
rimshot.gif

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. He was a strange guy and I was addicted to him at age 3. What a great dancer he was. That being said, I'm glad his kids might turn out normal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads