• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OzzyJones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I emailed Pepe the past two weeks w/o reply, so maybe someone here can tell me: the MTO for the Ilcea Radica Calf, is it closed? Is there another one planned? Is that shoe joining the main collection soon? Thanks.

Which one, the plum or the brown? For plum contact Terrorsquad, for brown contact Paparubbery. No plans afaik for another one. (Ilcea has gone bust?)

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Hi Guys, We hope you are doing well. Here are some pictures of some new styles which are going to be introduced soon into our Linea Maestro. We hope you like them! And many more to come soon! Thanks for your time. Best regards, - Meermin - [rule]

- [COLOR=417394]Meermin Mallorca Shoes[/COLOR] -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: [COLOR=417394][email protected][/COLOR]
MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: [COLOR=417394][email protected][/COLOR]​

[COLOR=417394]Facebook[/COLOR] · [COLOR=417394]Instagram[/COLOR] · [COLOR=417394]Tumblr[/COLOR] · [COLOR=417394]Twitter[/COLOR]​
Is this a picture of the standard snuff suede or does it go by another name? It's a beautiful colour in this picture.

thatitalian

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the New Rey last compares to the Herring 619 last?

I am normally a 9.5 UK with a F (sometimes/rarely G) fitting.

I imagine it will be too slim so may look at Olfe instead.

Thanks,

Stephen

Last edited:

es40

Reaction score
I'm about to order a double monk and tassel loafer (Classic) in a 9 UK. I tend to be between a 9.5 and 10D in Allen Edmonds. Does anyone think I should size up to a 9.5 UK? I'm worried about it being too small. At the same time, I don't want the loafer slipping off my feet.

Thanks!

infrafai

Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking to purchase a double monk (Classic version). What i concern is adding toe cap.

The price for toe cap is EUR20, is this price including the installation? If not, how much Meermin charge for installation?

More, actually what is the purpose or effectiveness of toe cap? really enhance the protection on shoes?

Thanks.

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is this a picture of the standard snuff suede or does it go by another name?

It's a beautiful colour in this picture.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your comments!

This is a picture of the new & limited Copper Suede, anew color different from the Snuff.

This style will be shortly available and is limited to 25 pairs.

Best regards,

- Meermin -

- Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: [email protected]
MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: [email protected]

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking to purchase a double monk (Classic version). What i concern is adding toe cap.

The price for toe cap is EUR20, is this price including the installation? If not, how much Meermin charge for installation?

More, actually what is the purpose or effectiveness of toe cap? really enhance the protection on shoes?

Thanks.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for our interest in Meermin.

The price does include the instalation of the toe caps. Basically it prevents the wear on the toe area. We do offer it since many people use to wear the toe part of the soles very fast, and this is a simple & effective way to protect it.

I hope it helps!

Best regards,

- Meermin -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: [email protected]

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm about to order a double monk and tassel loafer (Classic) in a 9 UK. I tend to be between a 9.5 and 10D in Allen Edmonds. Does anyone think I should size up to a 9.5 UK? I'm worried about it being too small. At the same time, I don't want the loafer slipping off my feet.

Thanks!

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your interest in Meermin.

Please forward us your request at [email protected] and we will provide you sizing assistance if you need it.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

- Meermin -

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good afternoon Sirs,

Here are some better pictures of the Norwegian Split toe derby that we hope you will like!
Currently available in Dark Brown, but shortly will also be offered in Black Freudenberg Calf.
Learn more here

Thanks for your time Sirs.

Best regards,

- Meermin -

MarioImpemba

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice our Phillip II... homage... on Mermin's instagram as a standard model for their B&M store?
rotflmao.gif

thatitalian

Reaction score
Does anyone own a 34" belt from Meermin? Could you measure it from the buckle base (where the leather belt meets the buckle) to the middle hole to check that it is in fact 34" before I order one?

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Can anybody comment on the arch support or lack of on Meermin shoes? Are in the same league as Alden for support?

Swede66

Reaction score

Good afternoon Sirs, Here are some better pictures of the Norwegian Split toe derby that we hope you will like! Currently available in Dark Brown, but shortly will also be offered in Black Freudenberg Calf. Learn more here Thanks for your time Sirs. Best regards, - Meermin - [rule]

- [COLOR=417394]Meermin Mallorca Shoes[/COLOR] -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: [COLOR=417394][email protected][/COLOR]
MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: [COLOR=417394][email protected][/COLOR]​

[COLOR=417394]Facebook[/COLOR] · [COLOR=417394]Instagram[/COLOR] · [COLOR=417394]Tumblr[/COLOR] · [COLOR=417394]Twitter[/COLOR]​
Smashing! Any plans to expand range of colors other than dk brown and black!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads