• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking at penises in the locker room.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
Kind of hard not to look when you're at the onsen and everyone is naked.

wtf why am I participating in this thread?!

Because you are being honest and sharing with us. Thank you.
wink.gif

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to know why some guys keep their underwear on in the shower? (no ****)

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13

So AB can't look at their cawk. Duh.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13

Lol, do guys above the age of 10 really do that? It is probably because they are ashamed of their meek little mousecocks.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, to answer AB's question - yes. Guess I could come up with a myriad of excuses why it happens, but it does, so that'll be that.

2balls

Reaction score
make eye contact, look down, make eye contact, look down, make eye contact and wink. then proceed to turn my towel into a rat-tail and a towel fight begins.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a straight guy (so far) and yeah if one is in my line of vision I'll notice it.

A lot of the time it's an old fat white dude and I'll even take alternate routes to avoid it. The only time I'll actually make a point of looking is if it's one of the few black people in my gym and I want to see if it's as big as is generally advertised. In a few cases I've actually stared in shock and awe for at least a few seconds.

Played sports all my life, never been that uncomfortable with nudity and yeah, I will totally gawk at a monstrous penis that flaccid is like twice the girth of my boner.

We had a guy in our football team in highschool, very meek nice guy with a small asian girlfriend. ******** was ******* enormous. It was a joke. The **** we used to say to him and even in front of his girlfriend was deplorable... but I just don't know how that worked in a basic physical level. Any time he was about to undress the jokes started. How straight of us, I know.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wait... you mean there are people who DON'T? WTF is wrong with you people?

Originally Posted by SField
We had a guy in our football team in highschool, very meek nice guy with a small asian girlfriend. ******** was ******* enormous. It was a joke. The **** we used to say to him and even in front of his girlfriend was deplorable... but I just don't know how that worked in a basic physical level. Any time he was about to undress the jokes started. How straight of us, I know.

You wouldn't happen still to have this fellow's contact information, would you?
lol8[1].gif

Ummm... I have this friend (GoSurface) who might want to know.

Edit:
Truth time, though, is that most of you guys are hideous pieces of sludge with fleshy appendages more suited to mutagenous one-offs that evolution thankfully had the mercy to kill off eons ago. As such, NO, most of the time it's too frightening to look and an accidental glance can sometimes be enough to give you cold sweats at night.

I'd rather eat a plate of rancid curry than look at the vast majority of you douchebags in the shower.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Wait... you mean there are people who DON'T? WTF is wrong with you people?

You wouldn't happen still to have this fellow's contact information, would you?
lol8[1].gif

Ummm... I have this friend (GoSurface) who might want to know.

+1.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeadSmall3BetAllIN
The flaccid and errect length aren't suppoed to be correlated are they?

Originally Posted by SField
Played sports all my life, never been that uncomfortable with nudity and yeah, I will totally gawk at a monstrous penis that flaccid is like twice the girth of my boner.

While I would think there is some small amount of correlation (just like there is some small amount of correlation between height and penis length...but with a huge variance)...but is it more likely that giant flaccid dicks are on the "shower" end of the scale while smaller ones tend to be "growers"?

I know there are some out there that basically get hard but don't really grow that much while others multiply

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Playing ice hockey, the showers at the rink are the worst. Locker rooms are freezing cold, by the time you get to the shower you're in "baby thumb" mode almost. Half the time the showers don't even have hot water to boot!

TintoTerra

Reaction score
I try not to see penises if I can help it. Sometimes though, I'll return to my locker after a workout only to see an old man dressing in front of the locker next to mine. Leg quivering as he tries to step into a yellowed pair of briefs. Balls hanging like chewing gum in a heatwave. This is one of the downsides of using the gym during normal business hours. It's filled with retirees.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads