• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

identity-x

Reaction score
Dsquared-62.jpg

curious about the make (model? I'm not hip to the shoe game, I don't know what word I'm looking for here), the rarity and, most importantly, how much money I can make if I buy it for $14 and flip it on eBay...

at the very least I plan I'll keep them for myself.
smile.gif

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsquared is diesel's "streetwear" line. soooo not much if you "flip it."

they're ugly anyway.

identity-x

Reaction score
most of the dsquared shoes I've see online fetch a few hundred+ new, but there were a few at a website for $55.

the particular shoe I posted I haven't seen priced anywhere

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The insides look like some guido's spray tanned skin that undoubtively owns these.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsquared2 is one of the brands I hope dies off with this recession, despite them being Canadian.

Seriously just look at the shoe and notice how it doesn't work at all... I don't now how to exactly describe it but the shiny leather body and the natural rubber wavy (???) toe just looks awkward. I'm not even going to start on that logo.

However, even I'd buy those if they were $14. You could certainly sell them for more than that. Hell, I think I'd buy at anything under $50 because those ************* probably retail at 300 and i'd be willing to eat my losses.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
i'd give you a quarter for them if it was a garage sale... i doubt anyone is going to give you what you think they are worth to be honest.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look like they were made by a $45 embrodiery machine run by a drunk guatamalean child.

I have seen better looking $5 swap meet polo shirts.

identity-x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
i'd give you a quarter for them if it was a garage sale... i doubt anyone is going to give you what you think they are worth to be honest.

I'd be satisfied if they sold for anything over $30. That's 100%+ profit. I can deal with that.

I'm not even sure about the condition of the shoe. I'd never heard of them so snapped the pic and checked online with the sole purpose of seeing if I could flip them.
smile.gif

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by identity-x
I'd be satisfied if they sold for anything over $30. That's 100%+ profit. I can deal with that.

I'm not even sure about the condition of the shoe. I'd never heard of them so snapped the pic and checked online with the sole purpose of seeing if I could flip them.
smile.gif

I think if my time were worth so little, I'd kill myself.

but you grind away, shoe flip mogul.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just buy Stan Smiths-- you can rock the clean look and the vertical dots without all the pressure and shameful contradictions that come from having a halo on your clothes.

identity-x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mazda
I think if my time were worth so little, I'd kill myself.

but you grind away, shoe flip mogul.

when you're working as a graduate student instructor and have to use student loans and your $10,000 a year stipend to pay the bills, you take what you can get...

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they are ugly, obviously, but you could probably sell them for $100+ pretty easily. Even more if you are willing to wait.

There are a ****-ton of fakes on ebay though, so be clear when you make an ad they are real.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads