• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's talk about sushi...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol
l.jpg

I think I would rather have a California roll :happy:

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1. The idiocy of the average yelper is basically equal to if KevinEats cloned himself and had a baby with his clone.

I think he wrote the review at the bottom of the movie.

Last edited:

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why don't you spend less time seraching for jpegs and more time responding to texts you bitchass *****!!!!
My bad brah lmme go check my phone. I've taken some sort of medication to fall asleep, not working. Grrr

PS **** you

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

My bad brah lmme go check my phone. I've taken some sort of medication to fall asleep, not working. Grrr
PS **** you

Nvmind, checked my phone and realized I didn't even send it, I accidentally saved it as a draft.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PS **** you

Nvmind, checked my phone and realized I didn't even send it, I accidentally saved it as a draft.

Douche.

For those of you playing at home, I've taken 1 more little white pill. Let's see what that does.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That is the most disgusting sushi I've ever seen. I've seen better looking stuff out in Western Mass.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I ate some sushi made by Mexicans when I was in Chicago once. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mexican brothers and sisters and rank some Mexican foods very highly on my list of all time favorite foods, but I don't really want to eat their sushi. Likewise, you guys really wouldn't want to eat Japanese Mexican food. It's putrid.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
there are no elaborate rolls you should try out.

american japanese fusion rolls are not standardized (besides maybe california rolls). people just put random compost in rolls and call it flying dragon rolls or spicy thai surprise rolls and stuff. if you want just ask the waiting person what rolls they think is good

i went to a mediocre sushi restaurant with a few friends once and a guy asked the waiter if they had godzilla rolls. :facepalm:. apparently a delicacy in some random sushi restaurant in bumfuck michigan.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

there are no elaborate rolls you should try out.
american japanese fusion rolls are not standardized (besides maybe california rolls). people just put random compost in rolls and call it flying dragon rolls or spicy thai surprise rolls and stuff. if you want just ask the waiting person what rolls they think is good
i went to a mediocre sushi restaurant with a few friends once and a guy asked the waiter if they had godzilla rolls. :facepalm:. apparently a delicacy in some random sushi restaurant in bumfuck michigan.

I feel like the correct response to "Do you have _____ rolls?" is always to say yes and pick a random special roll off the menu and bring it out with a $2 upcharge.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads