• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, all of your hopes will be dashed, because I intend to snatch up the entire inventory and sell it on Grailed for 5x the retail price. I hear the clothes pair very nicely with Yeezy Boosts.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately, all of your hopes will be dashed, because I intend to snatch up the entire inventory and sell it on Grailed for 5x the retail price

You're such a jerk BCD :slapfight:

On a more serious note, does Lemaire have enough mainstream appeal for flippers? I really hope not as it's going to suck for peeps without a local Uniqlo. I've got my eyes on the jacket, band collar shirts and the pants too but maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Release day proxy anyone?

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like it should be obtainable as long as you don't sleep on it. Can't imagine it sells out in the first ten seconds online or something. The thirst isn't that strong and the supply hopefully not that limited.

Last edited:

Benjaminba

Reaction score
Yeah, many sizes of the +J collection sold out on the uk site in no time. Within a couple of hours if I remember right. Hope it wont be the case this time.

The cape looks nice haha. Kind of want it, but probably wont go for it. Hard to pull off.

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I mean definitely order quickly, but hopefully if you're on top of things it'll be doable. Not like buying Jordans online and competing against bots or some madness.

Last edited:

queb

Reaction score
I got a pair of this season's elasticated trousers (cotton / black) in a size 44 in the mail today. I got 44 because 46 had already sold out and because Lemaire's pants have usual fit me a bit large. Luckily they fit very well and I think they're going to be a staple for me. The fit is more narrow and the pleats are less pronounced than Lemaire's one-pleat pants though they are still quite roomy. The taper is also considerably less dramatic than the taper of the one-pleat. The fabric on the black cotton variation is fantastic (no surprise). Very crisp and light, though you could probably get away with wearing it on a chilly day. The waist is elasticated but still has belt loops so you could wear them a number of ways.

My one complaint is the lack of hip pockets. There are slits where they should be but the actual pockets are absent. Kind of bums me out because it means I have to wear these pants with either a bag or a jacket to carry my phone, keys etc. Though I did just buy a Ganryu shirt with a comical amount of pockets...

Last edited:

Feji

Reaction score

My one complaint is the lack of hip pockets. There are slits where they should be but the actual pockets are absent. Kind of bums me out because it means I have to wear these pants with either a bag or a jacket to carry my phone, keys etc. Though I did just buy a Ganryu shirt with a comical amount of pockets...

I have the same pair I think (black in 46, single pleat elasticized pants in a lightweight cotton chino fabric). The pockets should be there. The actual opening is sewn shut so stuff doesn't get tangled during shipping and display. This is true for most tailored clothes. Just double check the inside of the pants and if there is a pocket attached, then it is surely sewn shut.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel like it should be obtainable as long as you don't sleep on it. Can't imagine it sells out in the first ten seconds online or something. The thirst isn't that strong and the supply hopefully not that limited.

Depends on how "chic" (cringe) it's deemed on the blogosphere

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My one complaint is the lack of hip pockets. There are slits where they should be but the actual pockets are absent.

The pockets should definitely be there (check the inside) they just need to be unstitched carefully. It's easy enough to do yourself just make 100% sure you have the right seam.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member