• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Report from WAWYT.. this my Addict Clothes in horse

rxwLpa9.jpg

SaglFil.jpg

Do you think the tapered pants and cropped jacket make your hips and look very wide/feminine here ?
The leather looks nice though

Joona

Reaction score
I think you should
  • keep the FG DR2 and wear it;
  • sell the remaining Schott x 316 jacket; and
  • forget all the other double riders for now.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts or experiences with Belstaff's bikers? I'm curious about this one.

View attachment 1100360

View attachment 1100361
I have HEARD that belstaff isn’t great for quality. But I really don’t know how much weight does that opinion carry, they have great styles though. I do like a lot of their offerings though the price and the supposedly poorer quality puts me off.

boxdok

Reaction score
B0BBF520-D167-4B55-8C92-C3D6E804D4B0.jpeg
This is me in my schott urban outfitters suede double rider. Looking to cop a black leather rider soonI really like the fit of this jacket but I find the sleeves to be baggy. For my next jacket I’m probably going to get a Japanese brand hopefully I can get some slimmer sleeves. Anyone familiar with the brand Nine Lives. They have a really nice double rider that should be releasing soon

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, love the fit on it. For a long time I was obsessed with skin-tight leathers — nice to have something I can comfortably fit a knit under

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@walds11

We've waited long enough. Don't let that pesky job get in the way of posting pics of your new custom Aero board racer/Seven ;).

walds11

Reaction score
@walds11

We've waited long enough. Don't let that pesky job get in the way of posting pics of your new custom Aero board racer/Seven ;).

Well, unfortunately, I’m at the office today. Current UPS status is out for delivery, so it won’t be till I get home later. Stay tuned...

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nicelynice - looks great. I have the Long version in navy horsehide. The shoulders and sleeve fit perfectly on me but always felt the fit on me was a bit boxy? Just wondering on your experience..

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, I’m at the office today. Current UPS status is out for delivery, so it won’t be till I get home later. Stay tuned...

Acceptable response. You have 24 hours to comply before @LA Guy takes drastic measures. :)

I thought you received it around Xmas. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. I'm sure you are even more eager to get it in hand! Dark Seal Vicenza is so drool worthy. Can't stop looking at this series from TFL:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-perfection-again-my-new-board-racer-arrives.88186/

BR_1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads