• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jflo301

Reaction score

What's consensus on sizing for flash dual zip? I'm about 5'10 140 lbs and can't decide if I need a small or medium. Trying to figure it out before the Black Friday sales begin lol

I'm same stats and take an M in flash dual and villain and they're both still fittted, never tried sizing down to a S.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
I just copped some Nero's (first JE denim), and now I've got my eye on the high tops for the stacking they create. Can anyone comment on the quality compared to say, CP's or Wings+Horns? I already love the looks of them.

Henward

Reaction score
Shopping from Canada sucks.... Just ordered the float knit with 30% off but shipping + duties is basically reducing the discount to 10%...

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shopping from Canada sucks.... Just ordered the float knit with 30% off but shipping + duties is basically reducing the discount to 10%...

Where in Canada are you? I'm from Vancouver and i just ship to the border. Rarely have to pay duty driving back across.

rbroseph

Reaction score
Looks like they use UPS as well so you're most likely going to have to pay something upon delivery. Any Canadians on here order from them?

MilesMW

Reaction score

I just copped some Nero's (first JE denim), and now I've got my eye on the high tops for the stacking they create. Can anyone comment on the quality compared to say, CP's or Wings+Horns? I already love the looks of them.

They are as good as CP. Made in Italy.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
41, and black co mix

trevorxflyint

Reaction score

I would say medium.

Do you know your Villain size? I'm the same stats as you and I go small in both, Flash zipped up all the way is pretty snug but I like the slim fit.

I'm same stats and take an M in flash dual and villain and they're both still fittted, never tried sizing down to a S.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll probably go Medium because I'm not really looking for a super tight fit. Any input on good colors to buy? Was thinking maybe charcoal but haven't seen it in person

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll probably go Medium because I'm not really looking for a super tight fit. Any input on good colors to buy? Was thinking maybe charcoal but haven't seen it in person

Charcoal is actually one of my favourite JE colours... just grabbed the dual flash from @Jbidwal for a steal (thanks again) and i love it.

detroit313

Reaction score
So I just got the bogota I ordered from ssense and the sleeves are really "puffy" I would say. Anyone think sizing down to a small would fix this, or is this how the jacket is made?

Also, is it just me or does the grey terry fit smaller than the other colors?

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score

Sage is really nice, but there's only a small on JE. I'm hoping they bring back clay and jade, not sure if that would happen though. Jade is such a sick color.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads