• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tayne

Reaction score
Fit looks good, but I much prefer the older one with flannel lining and the shoulder details... Which is why I asked before, is it going to stay or is this replacing it?

Understandable. Well I can't speak for JE but given that this new piece is the "summer riders jacket", it seems like this is just a S/S piece and won't be completely replacing the F/W pieces... Who knows...

Nimzerz

Reaction score
Understandable. Well I can't speak for JE but given that this new piece is the "summer riders jacket", it seems like this is just a S/S piece and won't be completely replacing the F/W pieces... Who knows...

That's what I thought too... I hope you're right. Really want to cop the other rider this year.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit looks good, but I much prefer the older one with flannel lining and the shoulder details... Which is why I asked before, is it going to stay or is this replacing it?
Since this one is called the Summer Rider, I imagine it's a seasonal change. I would expect you'll see the original rider back in some shape or form, even if it's tweaked a bit.

fdyla

Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't into the short sleeves on the rider? It looks cool for sleeve layering but Im not really a fan of the shorter sleeves overall

Tayne

Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't into the short sleeves on the rider? It looks cool for sleeve layering but Im not really a fan of the shorter sleeves overall
I do get where you're coming from. I personally think the picture from their IG looks awesome with the sleeve layering but not sure if I'm the one to be able to pull it off. Also not sure if the shorter sleeves would bother me if I'm not wearing a longer sleeve underneath (if that makes sense).

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Don't own any JE hoodies but what size should I be on the look out for if I'm looking for the Kake? I'm 5'9-5'10 140. Sounds like everyone is saying the hoodies run a bit small so thinking I might need a medium

tutto bene

Reaction score
Don't own any JE hoodies but what size should I be on the look out for if I'm looking for the Kake? I'm 5'9-5'10 140. Sounds like everyone is saying the hoodies run a bit small so thinking I might need a medium
Check the size charts, I would go with a small for the kake mock. 20.75" shoulder to shoulder and 22.5" chest compared to a hooded villain which is 16" shoulder to shoulder and 19.5" chest, both size S.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who is still waiting for Monday orders to ship? Maybe only international?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads